Thrustmaster TX RW Leather...
- Thrustmaster is offering, in a single, limited edition package, a set of incredibly precise racing controllers, favored by racers for their ability to deliver unrivalled immersion in the world of racing simulations for PC and for Xbox One, as the official license guarantees
- Works on Xbox Series X
- Hand-stitched leather wheel: Detachable / 11"/28 cm in diameter, hand-stitched leather
- TX SERVO BASE : Next-gen 900° force feedback, Brushless servomotor, Dualt-belt mechanism, H.E.A.R.T Technology
- T3PA 3-pedal pedal set: Fully adjustable, Conical Rubber Brake Mod included
HORI Racing Wheel Overdrive...
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft
- Full-size racing wheel and pedals optimized for authentic racing simulation
- 270 degree turn radius with adjustable output options
- Mount security with sturdy clamp system
- The product is not compatible with Xbox 360 and Windows PC
Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel...
- New dual-belt, friction-free optimized mechanism
- High-precision racing wheel base
- Xbox Guide button
- Thrustmaster Quick Release system: lets you quickly change racing wheels
- Controller pairing to ensure correct detection of your racing wheel, the device's controller pairing (located on the upper section of the racing wheel's base) must always remain in the Kinect camera's field of vision
Wireless Force Feedback Racing...
- Force Feedback Provides Realistic Resistance. Just like in a real car, the wheel reacts to what is happening on the racetrack and provides resistance when you turn. Enhance your gaming performance as you get in tune with the road.
- Feel the Game with Vibration Technology. Feel what's happening whenever your vehicle takes damage or changes terrain. Drive over the racetrack's edge or trade paint with the competition and Vibration Technology kicks in to enhance realism.
- Upgradeable Firmware via USB. A convenient USB port helps future-proof the racing wheel just connect the wheel to your PC to download firmware updates and get up-to-date. A convenient USB port helps future-proof the racing wheel.
- Powerful Wireless Connectivity. Boasting a wireless range of 40 feet, enjoy lag-free gameplay from anywhere in the room.
- Non-Slip Pedal Set. Reserve drifting for the racetrack - hit the gas or slam on the brakes and their non-slip surface helps the pedals stay put. Give your inactive foot a supportive break with the detachable foot rest.
Thrustmaster Ferrari 458...
- Under official licenses by Ferrari & Microsoft Xbox One
- 7:10 replica of the Ferrari 458 Spider racing wheel
- Wheel base delivers linear resistance regardless of the rotation angle, ensuring ergonomic & intuitive control
- German (Subtitle)
Logitech G920 Dual-Motor...
- Works on Xbox Series X, Xbox One and PC - Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox Series X or Xbox One console
- Realistic Force Feedback - G920 Driving Force is engineered with dual-motor force feedback that is designed to realistically simulate the feel of your car and tires on every turn and type of terrain so you can sense under- or oversteer, drifting and more. With helical gears modeled after the gearing used in car transmissions, you get exceptionally smooth, quiet and precise steering action. Anti-backlash tensioning keeps the wheel and pedals tight, maximizing your control
- Quality Construction - With solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft and stainless steel paddle shifters and pedals, Driving Force is built for precision racing and long-lasting reliability. The wheel is covered in high-quality, hand-stitched leather, giving it the look and feel of a high-performance racecar wheel and giving you a more comfortable, durable experience. Durable built-in clamps and bolt points allow Driving Force to be mounted securely to a table or racing rig to minimize shifting or wobbling during aggressive maneuvers
- Easy-Access Game Controls - The D-Pad and console buttons are conveniently located on the wheel for seamless access to racing controls, while the semi-automatic paddle shifters help you execute smooth, accurate gear transitions on hairpin turns and straightaways
- Responsive Pedal Unit - The G920 comes with a separate floor pedal unit that enables a more realistic body position for driving, so you can comfortably brake, accelerate and change gears like you would in an actual car. The nonlinear brake pedal mimics the performance of pressure-sensitive brake systems for a more responsive, accurate braking feel