Genuine 3 Stone Arkansas 8"...
- 3 Stone Model has Coarse (Silicon Carbide), Medium (Soft) and Fine (Hard) Stones
- 3 stone sizes are 8 inches long by 1 5/8" wide by 1/2” thick
- Comes with one ounce of honing oil
- Genuine Arkansas stones are 100% quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Central Arkansas
- Comes with 23 degree sharpend guide and wood base
DMT W8EC-WB 8-Inch Duo Sharp...
- Easy counter or bench use with larger, wider diamond surface for sharpening a variety of knives and edges
- Extra-Fine to polish and refine a razor edge after sharpening with a coarser diamond. Coarse diamond to transform a dull edge.
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent peformance and reliable service
1,000 Grit Super Ceramic Water...
- Size: 210 x 70 x 25 mm
- Accessory: Dressing stone (cleaning stone) 65x47x32 mm 1 piece
- For Medium grinding purposes.
- Grit: 1000
- Made in Japan
Sharpening stone [Specialty...
- Size: 8.27" x 2.75" x 0.39" (210x70x10mm)
- Grid: #12000
- Made in Japan
Shapton Glass Stone 8000 Grit...
- Measures 2-3/4” W x 8-1/4”L
Arkansas Knife Sharpening...
- 2500 Grit - Ultra Fine
- Traditionally used to sharpen scalpels, dental tools and straight razors
- Available in 2x6", 2x8", 3x8" or 3x10". Thickness: 1/2"
- Genuine Arkansas Sharpening Stones quarried in the Ouachita Mountains of Arkansas
- Made in USA, Lifetime Guarantee, Wood Box Included.
8-in. Dia-Sharp Bench Stone...
- Details: Full Length: 8-inch, width: 3-inch, weight: 2.45 lbs. Includes non-skid rubber feet.
- Coarse Style: Fine (25 microns/ 600 mesh) is used to restores slightly dull knife or tool
- DMT micronized monocrystalline diamond surface is super abrasive and reliable to provide long lasting performance The monocrystalline structure offers greater sharpening speed and our diamond uniformity prevents the surface from breaking apart
- This ultra-hard diamond surface sharpener comes highly recommended and produces a sharp edge with few a easy strokes One advantage of this sharpener is that there is no need to add oil or water to the surface, making it easy to operate in all conditions
- DMT a U.S manufactured brand, is committed to fit your specific needs and ensure great initial results; Our brand is focused on providing ongoing education, tutorials, video demonstrations and much more for success with all our products
KING K1000#1000 WHET STONE,...
- King deluxe
- Retail package product from japan
- 24 sheets, 12 colors
Diamond Machine Technology...
- An injection molded Polycarbonate base to increase the structural rigidity
- Ideal for knife and general tool sharpening
- The dots keep the diamond surface clean for fast and efficient hone of all materials
- Perfect fit at home or in the shop offering a sharpening surface to satisfy a variety of edge care needs
- Fine diamond for a razor sharp edge
Whetstone Knife Sharpening...
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED INCLUDED - This kit includes a 2 sided whetstone knife sharpener, handcrafted bamboo base with non-slip silicone holder, beginners angle guide, video instructions, & PDF user guide for fast and easy learning.
- SHARPENS ANY BLADE - Our knife wetstone sharpens any type of blade, including kitchen knives, pocket knives, scissors, tomahawk, chisel, axe, xacto, sword, or even a machete! It truly is a MUST-HAVE for every household!
- PREMIUM QUALITY & NO OIL REQUIRED - Made from professional grade Corundum (Aluminum Oxide), our chef quality whet stone is the best honing stone on the market. Soaking in water works best, no oil required.
- PERFECT UNIQUE GIFT - Big enough for even your longest kitchen knife, and designed to fine-tune any blade, our culinary whetstone makes the perfect gift for the chef in your life. Remember, a sharp knife is a safe knife, and your new extra wide sharpening system will keep all your knives razor sharp so that nobody gets hurt or frustrated.
- 1-YEAR NO RISK 100 % MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, & WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE - We're so sure you're going to love our waterstones, you can try one out today completely risk-free! If you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, just contact us and we'll quickly make it right, or give your good money back. That's a promise!