First Alert WT1 Drinking Water...
- Drinking water test kit
- Tests for bacteria, lead, pesticides, nitrites, nitrates, chlorine, hardness, and pH
- Kit includes all test materials
- No laboratory testing necessary
- Tests to EPA standards
Industrial Test Systems 481302...
- PH 6.2, 6.8, 7.2, 7.8, 8.4
- Total Alkalinity:0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240 ppm (mg/L)
- Total Hardness: 0, 25, 50, 120, 250, 425 ppm (mg/L)
- Fe+2: 0, 0.1, 0.3, 1.0, 5.0 ppm (mg/L)
- NO3: 0, 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 ppm (mg/L)/NO2: 0.15, 0.3, 1, 1.5, 3, 10 ppm (mg/L), 2 tests
AFWFilters TST-BACT PurTest...
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- The Package Length of the product is 3 inches
- The Package Width of the product is 1 inches
- The Package Height of the product is 5 inches
Safe Home STARTER-20 DIY Water...
- THIS ITEM IS BEING REPLACED by our Safe Home WELL WATER TEST KIT (see above listing). Our new kit has enhanced testing mechanisms, PRIME shipping and our exclusive Good Housekeeping warranty. Our Science. Your Peace of Mind.
- Water Testing Performed by Professional Lab Technicians
- Test For 149 Contaminants, including: 85 Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- 62 Essential Elements, Heavy Metals & Inorganic Chemicals & 8 Pathogenic Bacteria
- Have a Well? We Offer This Test: www.amazon.com/dp/B07CBN1Q2T ***
- Shipping TO YOU included; you ONLY pay for return shipping | WE DO NOT AUTHORIZE RESELLERS
LabTech LT5010 H2O OK Drinking...
- Includes 2 tests each for total chlorine, total hardness, iron, pH, total alkalinity, copper, iron bacteria, nitrates, nitrites and hydrogen sulfide
- Easy to use with illustrated instructions in English and Spanish
- Backed by years of research
- Use on any drinking water source, including wells and streams
- DIY, provides instant results
Test Assured Drinking Water...
- 10 TESTS in ONE: this home water testing kit contains tests for Lead, Iron, Nitrates, Nitrites, Chlorine, Copper, Alkalinity, pH, Hardness, and Total Dissolved Solids
- EASY-TO-USE: the water testing kit is easy to use and includes everything you need to perform the tests; just take your own samples and receive quick accurate results; no need for any lab testing
- EPA STANDARD LIMITS: the drinking water test kits are calibrated according to the Environmental Protection Agency or EPA quality standard guidelines for water quality limits
- MADE IN USA: all 10 tests, including the digital TDS meter, are made in the USA ensuring US quality standards for each drinking water test kit
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: the water testing kit and TDS water quality tester are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee; we offer a full refund if you're not completely satisfied with our test kits
Watts Premier 173006...
- Test kit includes 2 free Chlorine, 2 total Chlorine, 2 Chloride, 2 pH, 2 total Alkalinity, 2 total Hardness, 2 Nitrate, 2 Nitrite
- Also includes 2 Iron, 2 Sulfate, 2 Hydrogen Sulfide (egg odor), 2 Copper, 1 Lead, 1 Pesticide, and 1 Bacteria test
- Easy to use with results in minutes
- Test results are color coded for easy and accurate results
- The most comprehensive home test kit on the market today
14-in-1 Drinking Water Test...
- 14 PARAMETERS in 1 STRIP: Water testing for Total Alkalinity, pH, Total Hardness, Iron, Copper, Lead, Fluoride, Mercury, Nitrate, Nitrite, Chromium, Bromine, Chlorine & Sulfate
- EASY & INSTANT: Simply dip the strip in water to test water quality. Results are determined in seconds. Easy to read Color Chart with EPA Maximum Contaminant Levels + Extra Color Chart Included - Perfect for Classroom and School Science Projects.
- ACCURATE: Reliably identify harmful contaminants in your drinking water. No lab testing required.
- IMPROVED SENSITIVITY: New Low Level Detection ranges for Lead (Measured in PPB), Fluoride, Iron, Copper & Mercury.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT: 24/7 Customer Support is available to help determine results.
Watersafe Drinking Water Test...
- It's Never Been More Important: With stay-at-home orders, you must ensure that your home resources are safe for the whole family to consume. Even with water filters or water purifiers, you should screen your water monthly to be 100% sure of its safety.
- Complete, Easy-to-Use Test Kit: This test kit contains everything you need to screen your drinking water for harmful contaminants: tests for lead, pesticides, bacteria, nitrates/nitrites, chlorine, and more! Easy instructions – great science project!
- The World's Most Sensitive Lead Test: Our Rapid Lead Test has been validated in an EPA-certified laboratory to detect lead in drinking water at miniscule levels - no other water test kit can claim that.
- 25-Year Trusted Brand: The Watersafe brand has been keeping American families safe for close to 25 years. The product is Made in the USA to EPA standards, and we guarantee satisfaction or your money back!
- Comforting – detects chemicals that are colorless and odorless