Behringer Hellbabe HB01...
- Multi-functional Wah-Wah pedal-offers everything you need for all styles and sounds
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Total optical control for wear-and-tear-free pedal operation (no mechanical pots and switches)
- Unique spring-back pedal mechanism with resistance adjustment for ultimate playing style (option to remove)
- Heel-down frequency range freely adjustable via Range control (440 Hz to 250 Hz) for use even with bass guitars
Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Wah...
- Heavy Die Cast Construction
- Powered by the Dunlop ECB-03 AC Adapter (not included) and/or 9 volt battery
- Dimensions: 10" x 4" x 2-1/2"
- Weight: 3.7 lbs.
- Color: Black
Morley VAI-2 Steve Vai Bad...
- Switchless design Simply step on to engage wah mode and step off to go to bypass
- Two foot-selectable wah modes Bad Horsie and CONTOUR Wah
- In contour mode two knobs allow you to alter the frequency and level of the wah
- Clear Tone buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and wah mode
- Easy access battery compartment LED indication and two year warranty
Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah...
- Range switch for switching between low and high frequency response. Range fine tuning allows fine tuning within either the low and high range switch settings
- In the auto switch mode, you can set the effect-off either on standard instant-off when the pedal is returned to the full upright position or a delayed-off by turning the control clockwise
- Changes the mode so the effect can be turned on and off with the footswitch or with the auto switch (effect turns off when pedal is in the upright position)
- Allows on-off switching of the effect independent of the footboard when the mode lever is in the footswitch mode
- Adjusts the tension of the footboard return-spring in the auto switch mode. Turn clockwise for more footboard resistance; counter clockwise for a looser feel
Dunlop 535Q Cry Baby Multi-Wah...
- Provides control over the most important wah parameters
- Ability to select frequency center and range of the effect
- Features adjustable, switchable boost
- Power: Dunlop ECB003 AC adapter or single 9 volt battery
- Offers six new guitar wah ranges, "Q" dial allows you to shape your wah from a narrow, sharp wah to a broad, subtle wah.
MXR MC404 CAE Dual Inductor...
- Select between a yellow or red Fasel Inductor for two distinct tones
- Features a custom designed CTS extended life low noise potentiometer
- User selectable gain output stage with kick switch and LED indicator
- Designed with low noise Class 'A' Operational amplifiers
- Bright LEDs indicate effect status, Inductor Mode, and boost on or off mode
Dunlop KH95 Kirk Hammett...
- Based on kirk's EQ, volume, and tone settings
- Exceptionally even in response
- Thick top end and full dynamic range
- Developed in close collaboration with the metal guitar icon himself, the Dunlop Kirk Hammett signature Cry Baby wah pedal has been meticulously tuned and tweaked to deliver the wah-wah sound that revolutionized metal solos in the '80s and for all time to come
- Dunlop's engineers took Kirk Hammett's EQ, volume and tone settings-reflecting decades of blazing Cry Baby riffology-and reproduced them with exacting precision
VOX V845 Classic Wah Wah...
- Vox's V845 Wah Wah Pedal preserves the spirit and tone of the early VOX wah-wah pedals"a sound still sought after by today's players
- Designed to withstand the rigors of life on the road, the V845 features a solid yet lightweight die-cast aluminum housing, as found on authentic VOX wah pedals from the 1960s
- The Vox V845 Classic Wah Wah Guitar Effects Pedal is based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s
- The V845 Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy but very affordable design
- The fitted AC power connector saves on batteries and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish making the VOX Classic Wah-Wah a perfect choice for your pedal board
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah...
- 3-way mode switch and variable input control pot will let you dial in almost any type of wah sound you can imagine
Xotic Wah Pedal
- Bass Controls; True Bypass; and LED Indicator
- Wah Pedal with Bias