FRANKLIN SENSORS FST602...
- Quick and Easy
- Instantly Finds Studs - No Calibration Required
- Displays Stud Center and Edges Simultaneously. Detects Wood and Metal
- Accurate and Deep Sensing
- 6 Precision Sensors, Always on Deep Scanning, Multi-Sense Technology
BLACK+DECKER Line Laser,...
- The item is Black & Decker BDL190S BullsEye Auto-Leveling Interior Line Laser with Stud Sensor
- Used for Test & Measurement, Levels
- The product is manufactured in China
- Two tools in one--an auto-leveling laser level and a stud sensor
- Two tools in one--an auto-leveling laser level and a stud sensor
Zircon StudSensor i65 OneStep...
- The Zircon SS i65 electronic stud scanner detects the edges and center of wood and metal studs and alerts you of live AC wires helping you easily find studs and avoid hazards
- StudScan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 0.75 inches (19 mm) deep while DeepScan mode locates targets up to 1.5 inches (38 mm) deep
- WireWarning Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical AC wiring while scanning in StudScan and DeepScan modes
- Signal Strength Bars appear when a stud is detected and indicate when the sensor is approaching the target while the patented SpotLite Pointing System illuminates and the audio tone signal sounds when the stud center is located
- One fully charged 9V battery, not included, is required for the stud scanner to run at optimal performance
Bosch Digital Multi-Scanner...
- Detection: The Bosch GMS120 Digital Wall Scanner features multi mode laser detection for wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) and live wiring
- Performance: Features the latest 3 sensor laser technology, offering a wide range of detection performance of up to 4 3/4 Inch deep in cured concrete, up to 2 inches for live wiring, up to 3 1/8 inches for copper and up to 1 1/2 inches for wood studs; The accuracy of the product is 0.0625
- Self calibrating: Includes 3 selection modes for wood, metal, and AC wiring; The GMS120 offers automatic calibration from the start and continues to self calibrate through the course of the project for easy and precise detection
- Display: Features an illuminated graphical LCD display to indicate mode, detection strength, and more; The large detection ring flashes green for no object found, orange for object near and red for object found within the sensor range
- Center Finder: This wall scanner includes a center finder that pinpoints the object center with an audible detection signal with an on/off button
Zircon MultiScanner i520-...
- Zircon's MS i520 is a multi-surface scanner with 4 modes that detect studs, metal and live AC wiring to help you easily find studs and avoid hazards
- Both StudScan and DeepScan modes locate the edges, center and direction of wood or metal studs; Metal Scan mode finds both non-ferrous metal (such as copper pipe) and ferrous metal (such as rebar); AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical AC wires
- WireWarning Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical AC wiring while scanning in StudScan, DeepScan, and Metal Scan modes
- ACT (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud, while the Patented SpotLite Pointing System clearly indicates the target location
- One fully charged 9V battery, not included, is required for the multi-surface scanner to run at optimal performance
Studpop Magnetic Stud Finder
- Unlike other stud finders, its indicator moves and clicks when a metal fastener is found.
- Powerful magnets will detect metal fasteners up to 0.5” deep
- Works with most construction types: plaster, wood lath, sheetrock, and metal studs
- The most accurate stud finder. Easy to use, no batteries or calibration required.
- AMAZON CHOOSES COLOR
Stud Finder Wall Scanner - 4...
- 【Safety always comes first】 VIVREAL devotes to developing a reliable stud finder and helping you to detect the hazard. No more worries about the annoying little things during decoration with the help of this stud finder. QUICKLY LOCATE the edges and center of the objects, saving users time and effort, making the task completion EASIER. This wall scanner can detect the Live AC Wire in all modes. Our advanced technology enables accuracy detection to protect you from danger.
- 【FOUR SCANNING MODES】The stud finder provides four scanning modes in total for detection. Depending on the tasks you have, you can switch to the desired mode. The STUD SCAN is used for finding and locating the center and edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in (19mm) deep; DEEP MODE for scanning walls for 1 1/(2 ) in (38mm) deep; METAL SCAN for locating and detecting metal (such as 1/2 inch rebar) up to 2 1/(4 )in (60mm) deep; and AC SCAN for locating live AC wires up to 2 in (51mm) deep.
- 【GRAPHICAL LCD DISPLAY】The multi Function wall scanner detector has a GRAPHICAL LCD DISPLAY, which indicates many cues in detection, such as detection mode, signal strength, automatic calibration, battery indication with maximum readability. And the Low Battery Indicator icon displays when the battery level is getting low, reminding you to replace a brand new 9-volt battery in time.
- 【SOUND WARNING】The multi-function stud finder offers the BEEP SIGNAL ALERT. When you have detected an object with the wall scanner, it will beep continually. The big sound warning together with the LCD screen helps detect the accurate location of the objects. Then a peck shape will display on the graphical screen. You can use the pencil to point to the location of the object. The audible and visible cues reliably keep users informed when an object, such as metal, studs, AC live wiring gets found
- 【SIMPLE AND FAST】The stud finder wall scanner can QUICKLY LOCATE the edges and center of metal studs, pipes, rebar, joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings as well as the live AC wires. Fast detection saves users time and efforts, making the task completion EASIER. One button on the middle of the body is used for selecting from four scanning modes. The other button is on the left side of the device, which helps you easily read the information on LCD screen and quickly detect the objects behind
ProSensor 710 Franklin Sensors...
- Advanced Multi-Sense technology senses the wall in multiple locations simultaneously
- Bright LEDs lights illuminate to indicate the position of hidden objects - making it very easy to visualize the position of studs
- Can identify the position of multiple studs simultaneously
- Deep scanning is always active (up to 1. 5")
- Identifies the width of hidden objects so that you not only know the position of hidden objects, but so you also know the size of them
CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud...
- Small and compact, easily fits in pocket
- Powerful magnets allows hands free use
- 2 way level for ease of marking
- No batteries required. Scan Depth: 1 inch
- Soft grip for easy grabbing and gentle touch