Greenlee 3579 SurePunch...
- Cushioned grip, molded to the shape of your hand for comfort and a sure non-slip hold
- Adjustable, spring-compression HI/LO impact tool
- Increased HI/LO impact force to meet demands of new cable types and AWG size
- For 28-22 AWG, solid or stranded wire, blades twist and lock into place
- Cushioned heel for comfort in the palm of your hand
Southwire Tools & Equipment...
- Terminates Twisted pair "category" cable into wall jacks and patch panels for phone and data communications
- Includes both 110 and 66-style, long life metal-injection-molded blades
- Comfortable double-molded tool body fits hand
- Wire hook and spudger accessory tools pull out with easy-to-use thumbstuds
- Covered blade storage
Jonard Tools EPD-91461, Manual...
- WHAT’S IN IT: Punchdown Tool, 66 Blade, 110 Blade
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Sleek and ergonomic design with combination hook/spudger stored in the chassis and enlarged blade storage compartment for easy storage
- COLOR CODED: Color coded body is half yellow (cut side) and half blue for ease of use
- HIGH DURABILITY: Tested up to 100, 000 cycles at high impact setting and blades are made of hardened alloy steel and nickel plated to ensure long life during use
- VERSATILE USE: Adjustable high/low impact settings and compatible with all of our EPB-series blades and other similar brands (sold separately)
Vastar Network Wire Punch Down...
- Wide Usage: Inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a /cat6 /cat5e /cat5 /network cable
- Ergonomic design: Comfort grip that is easy to handle, adjustable impact-force settings (lo/hi) for various cable termination applications
- Torque capability: Professional-grade impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools
- Precise blades: Precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and bk standards
- Extra wire stripper: The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient
Epsilont Punch Down Tool with...
- INTERCHANGABLE BLADES - Blades are Interchangeable and Reversible Between 110
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Epsilont Punch Down Tool has a Sturdy Design and is Made of High Quality, Durable Materials that will last a lifetime. Professional, Installer Grade 110/66 Impact Punch Down Tool.
- PRACTICAL, DURABLE and CONVENIENT - Ergonomic Design for Fast and Low Effort for various cable termination applications. Compact Design with Easy Grip Handle. All Steel Construction for Durability.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN - Both blades (110 & 66) have cutting and non-cutting sides. Handle compartment for storing blade not in use. Adjustable impact preference, Twist and Lock Style Blades.
- 30 DAY MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - If you don't absolutely love our product, return it no questions asked.
Fluke Networks 10061100 D914S...
- Lifetime Warranty
- D914S soft touch impact tool features a rubber handle and special ergonomic design for better grip and to reduce hand fatigue
- Includes 66 EverSharp blade for termination into 66 wiring blocks
- For replacement blades search 'Fluke Networks 10056000'
Tripp Lite 110/66 Punch Down...
- 110/66 Punch Down Installation Tool for Cat6a/Cat6/Cat5e/Cat5/Network Cable
- Professional-Grade Impact Punch Down Installation Tool with 110 & 66 Blades
- Both blades (110 & 66) have cutting and non-cutting sides
- Handle compartment for storing blade not in use
- 1 year warranty
Impact Punchdown Tool Kit,...
- Terminate cable in variety of cross-connect panels, blocks and keystone jacks
- Spring loaded for fast, low effort seating and terminating
- Selectable (Hi/Low) impact-force settings meet industry standard specification 8762D
- Rubber finger grips and boot provide greater control and enhanced comfort
- Blade storage compartment with spring loaded locking mechanism
Cable Matters 110 Punch Down...
- PUNCH DOWN TOOL cuts and terminates cable into a 110 patch panel or keystone jack
- REMOVABLE BLADE of impact style tool with twist and lock sockets can be stored in the tool body for transport
- ADJUSTABLE IMPACT force settings (Lo/Hi) for cable termination into a jack, block, or patch panel with 110 IDC terminals
- KEYSTONE JACK COMPATIBLE with Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 5e, Cat 6, and Cat 6A network or voice cable; Pair with a keystone jack punch down stand for a safe a secure installation
- 110 BLOCK TOOL uses spring-action for fast, low-effort cable seating and termination with reversible cut/punch blade
TRENDnet Punch Down Tool with...
- DIVERSE USAGE: The punch down tool inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for cat6a cat6 cat5e cat5 network cables. Install wires into a telephone socket, cat5e faceplate or patch panel
- BLADE STORAGE: This network punch down tool is designed with a twist and lock holder for spare blade storage that helps prevent blade loss
- PRECISE INTERCHANGEABLE & REVERSIBLE BLADES: The precision blades for the punch down tool are conveniently interchangeable and reversible between 110 and Krone standards
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: This network tool is designed with an easy to handle comfort grip
- MANUFACTURER PROTECTION: TRENDNet supports this network punch down tool with a 1 year protection