Schrade SCHPB1BK 7.5in Pry Bar...
- DIMENSIONS: 7.5 inch (19.1 cm) and a weight of 4.1 ounces
- DURABLE: Bar is made of reliable Powder Coated SK-5 High Carbon Steel and is the essential survival tool
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient, lightweight size
- SECURE: Have confidence knowing that this bar will not slip with the 550 paracord wrapped handle
- BE PREPARED: Pry Bar features a bending strength of 394 lbf (179 kgf)
DEWALT Flat Bar, Spring Steel,...
- The item is DEWALT DWHT55518 13-inch spring steel flat bar
- Used for hand tools & tool Organizers, roofing and siding
- The product is manufactured in Mexico
- Spring steel for strength and durability
- Extra wide prying end for leverage and pry surface
True Temper 1163300 Wedge...
- 26-Pound crowbar
- 66-Inch heat-treated steel bar
- 1 1/2-Inch bar stock
- Medium carbon steel construction for durability and safety
GEARWRENCH 29-48" Extendable...
- Expandable and adjustable to reach areas inaccessible to a fixed head tool for improved access
- Head rotates 180° through 14 locking positions for unparalleled access and leverage
- Compact design allows for work in tight spaces
- Designed for demolition, repositioning equipment, industrial work, aligning steel components, or moving engines
- Grooved head profile grips and holds securely, even in tight confines and at the fullest extension
Stanley 55-104 36-inch FatMax...
- Wrecking bar designed for easier demolition jobs
- Larger cross-sectional area than a standard bar; U-shaped prying end won't damage surfaces
- Forged high-carbon steel able to withstand 975 foot-pounds of bending momentum
- Forged recesses for better grip; additional slot specifically for pulling nails
- 36 inches in length
Mayhew 40162 58-C Dominator...
- Our largest Dominator pry bar yet, with a curved blade and a 58-inch OAL, will handle the toughest jobs you can throw at it
- Patented, two-composite, ergonomically designed handle provides a comfortable and secure grip and is oil, solvent, and temperature resistant
- Metal striking cap at the end of the handle is in direct contact with the shaft allowing the user to strike the tool without damaging the handle
- Black oxide finish for additional rust protection
- Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty
Stanley FatMax Xtreme 55-120...
- Excellent for prying, splitting, board bending and heavy striking jobs
- 30 No. 8221; length and No. 8211; superior leverage
- 8.5-pound total weight is precision balanced for maximum striking power
- 2-tier jaw sized for 2x lumber and decking
- Textured grip for excellent control and comfort
Titan 17005 2-Piece Stainless...
- Set Contents: (1) 7-1/4" and (1) 9-1/4" Stainless Steel Pry Bar Scraper
- Feature a nail puller, razor sharp scraper edge, and an angled edge for pulling and prying
- Angled edge is ideal for pulling apart walls, prying off moldings, tiles, wood slats, and removing baseboards and trims; angled end is designed with a chiseled edge so it can wedge into tight spaces
- Razor-sharp scraper edge is perfect for removing caulk, adhesives, paint and residue from glass, metal, and hard surfaces
- Constructed with high quality stainless steel that will prevent corrosion and rusting, sturdy stem won’t bend or crack during use
Vestil SKB-DLX Deluxe Steel...
- Deluxe pallet buster is designed for disassembling pallets easily
- Articulating head won't break or split the wood
- Features durable construction for added strength and long life
- Can also be used for dock board removal
Duckbill Deck Wrecker
- PATENTED DESIGN: Uses leverage to pry boards easily from floor joists. Slides under the board, straddles a single or double joist and lifts the board usually in one piece.
- DISMANTLE DECKS, DOCKS, AND PALLETS IN SECONDS: The ultimate demolition tool and pallet buster.
- NO MATCH: An old fashion heavy duty pry bar, nail puller or crowbar are no match for the Duckbill Deck Wrecker.
- EASY TO USE: Work from standing position, not on your knees.
- VERSATILE: Head rotates to allow working close to structure.