STANLEY ST-60HB2-GFA Propane...
- POWERFUL This outdoor heater can heat up to 1, 500 square feet!
- PORTABLE: Built-in handle and compact size makes this a convenient portable propane heater.
- LASTING QUALITY: Durable construction makes this a great outdoor space heater.
- READY: Includes 10 ft hose and regulator. Plug in this torpedo heater and connect to a fuel source.
- EASY TO LIGHT: Push-button Piezo ignitor works without batteries or matches
Mr. Heater F270700 MH35LP...
- 35,000-BTU portable propane radiant heater with folding handle and wheels
- Ideal for workshops or construction sites.Heats up to 875 sq. feet
- Efficient radiant heat warms objects directly, not the surrounding air
- Requires 20-pound propane cylinder (not included); hose and regulator included
- Measures approximately 12 by 10 by 34 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Mr. Heater MH18CH Radiant...
- Hi-med-low regulator
- Automatic low oxygen shutoff system
- No electricity needed
- CSA certified. Outdoor use only. Run time (hours at maximum BTU) is 24 Hours and run time (hours at minimum BTU)is 72 Hours
- Heats up to 450 square feet
Mr. Heater, MH30T Double Tank...
- Portable heat
- Efficient radiant heating
- 1 year warranty
- Quiet operation
- Sturdy construction
Dura Heat TT-360 Propane(LP)...
- Built-in tip over shut off device requires that heater and tank be in upright position for proper lighting and operation
- Tank must be placed on stable flat surface only
- Heater may not operate properly in windy conditions.
- Outdoor/Construction Use only-Heating Area: up to 1,000 sq ft
- Match light/Tip-over Safety Shut off
Mr. Heater F274830 MH18BRV Big...
- 4, 000- to 18, 000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 450 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use; clean-burning; nearly 100-percent efficient
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7, 000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
- Auto shut-off if tipped over, if pilot light goes out, or if detects low oxygen levels
- Low, medium and high heat level control knob for steady temperatures; connects to propane tank (not included)
- THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE .
Texsport Portable Outdoor...
- Sport Type: Camping & Hiking
AmazonBasics Outdoor Pyramid...
- Pyramid-shaped outdoor patio heater with 40,000-BTU heat output; Black
- Stainless-steel burners and heating grid provide durable strength
- Electronic ignition system ensures easy operation; automatic shut-off tilt valve for safety
- 20-pound LPG tank required (not included); wheels for easy mobility
- Measures 21 by 21 by 88 inches; backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze...
- This outdoor patio heater is made using heavy duty commercial grade steel.
- This copper finish patio heater features wheels for easy portability.
- The portable heater makes use of a standard 20 pound LPG propane tank.
- You can turn on this patio heater in an instant with the push of a button.
- This outdoor heater is perfect for your porch or any other outdoor venue.
Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little...
- Indoor-safe portable propane heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. THIS UNIT IS NOT INTENDED FOR GOLF CART USE OR FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES.
- Continuous odor-free, 45-degree heating angle. Maximum Elevation (Ft) 7000 Feet. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS). Perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 square feet
- Simple on/off buttons; uses 1-pound disposable propane cylinder (not included). Run time at minimum btu and maximum btu is 5.6 hours. Do not operate heater in any moving vehicle. This heater requires a vent area of 4 square inches minimum for adequate ventilation during operation
- Low-oxygen sensor and accidental tip-over switch with auto shut-off for safety.THE USE OF UN-AUTHORIZED ACCESSORIES/ATTACHMENTS WITH THIS HEATER ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY, AND WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
- Recommended for emergency heat, tents, campers, workshops, job sites, porches, patios, decks, garages, storage buildings, picnics, tailgate parties, construction trailers, sporting events, barns, sheds, hunting blinds, shelters and ice fishing shanties