Seymour Structron Hercules...
- Post hole digger
- Designed for frequent, heavy-duty, professional use
- Fiberglass handle with fiberglass core insert for added strength
- Cushioned grip for better grip and greater comfort
- 6-1/4-inch point spread
AMES 2701600 Post Hole Digger...
- Measuring stick on the handle for accuracy in hole depths
- Oversized cushion grip for comfort
- Hardwood handle for strength and durability
- Used to dig fence post holes and in ground support for decks and mail boxes
Landworks Earth Auger Power...
- ECO-FRIENDLY and SAFE - Unlike gasoline augers, battery-powered augers produce no smog and are quieter; This product is equipped with an overload protector to prevent the powerhead from overheating; The wide-spaced handles improved balance during operation
- EFFICIENT - Our Powerhead is designed with a 3-Planetary Gear Mechanism for higher transmission efficiency; A Brushless Motor makes the digging process smooth and efficient; Item only weighs 22 Lbs; including the 2Ah Battery, Powerhead and 6" inch x 30" inch Earth Auger Bit
- BATTERY INCLUDED - One 2 Amp Hour Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger are included; An optional 4 Amp Hour battery is available for purchase
Hiltex 10525 Electric Earth...
- POWERFUL: 1,200 Watts, 11 Amps and 1.6 HP high performance motor delivers 90 ft-lb torque with 200 RPM speed
- HOLE DIGGER: perfect for installing fence post, deck, planting tree and many other lawn applications
- SAFETY LOCK: prevents danger from triggering the power by mistake for extra added security
- ERGONOMICAL HANDLE: specially designed handle position with anti-vibration grip provides maximum leverage with stability, and enables one-man operation
- SET INCLUDES: 1-pc 4” x 30” long auger bit
Hiltex 10247 8"x30" Steel...
- Makes large planting jobs much easier and faster making it suitable for professionals and home DIY projects
- Features carbon steel rod for durability and alloy steel blades for maximum digging performance
- Digs holes up to 30 inch deep and 8 inch wide holes in all soil types leaving dirt around the edge of dug hole for easy packing
- Use for planting bedding plants, bulbs, seedlings or fertilizing shrubs and trees to deep water aeration and even weed and root removal
- Specs: 8" auger; 3/4" shaft (can not fit 1/2" chuck); compatible with 1200W electric 1.6 HP post hole digger
Fiskars 60 Inch Steel Posthole...
- Ideal for digging deep postholes
- Offset handles let you dig postholes up to 12 inch deeper than traditional models and protect your knuckles while you dig
- Welded 14-gauge steel blades and 16-gauge steel shafts provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- Blade spread: 6-1/2 inch diamater
- Lifetime warranty
XtremepowerUS V-Type 55CC 2...
- XtremepowerUS Post Hole Digger gives you plenty of power to efficiently dig and bore through holes for decks, fence posts, tree planting and more
- Engineered with a manual recoil start easy fuel delivery system that allows for a quick-pull start action and the built-in translucent fuel tank lets you easily keep track of the proper fuel level
- Post hole diggers are made adaptable with most standard auger bits with shaft size of 3/4-inch; Easy-to-grip finger throttle and switch control on handlebar for enhanced user power and speed control at your fingertips.
- Engine Type: Single Cylinder, Air-cooled Gasoline Engine; Engine Displacement: 55CC; Engine Cycles: 2 Cycle; Horsepower: 2.3
- Package Include - 55CC Gas Powerhead Auger Digger Machine with 4" 6" 10" inch Auger Bit Kit
Seymour 21306 AU-S6 Iwan Auger...
- It is designed for general purpose use in a variety of soils
- Steel blade is riveted to tough pliable iron yoke
- Has a steel shaft with a welded steel t-handle
- 6" Point spread
- Made in USA
Southland SEA438 One Man Earth...
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Includes Gas Powerhead with 8” Auger Bit; 6-inch bit available and sold separately
- Direct gear with solid steel drive shaft
- Wide detachable butterfly handles for better balance and convenient storage
- Depending on soil conditions, the maximum depth using the 8 inch bit is 2.5 feet.