Irwin Tools 1948791 Irwin...
- Crafted with an acetate handle built for maximum durability
- 6-Sided drive head engages fasteners for less stripping and longer life
- Hollow shaft accommodates long bolts
- 3-Zone comfort grip increases comfort in high and low torque applications
- Ends of handles are stamped with tip type for easy identification
Craftsman Evolv 13 Piece Quick...
- 12 driver blades
- Comes with case
- 5, 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12 mm
- 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2-in.
- Backed by Craftsman's Lifetime Guarantee
GreatNeck 7 Piece Nut Driver...
- Includes sizes: 3/16-Inch, 1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 11/32-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 7/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch
- Plated finish for rust resistance
- Color coded handles for easy identification
- Chamfered for easy/fast engagement
- Covered by GreatNeck limited lifetime warranty
GEARWRENCH 16 Pc. Ratcheting...
- GearDriver uses a variety of interchangeable shafts and handles for improved access to hard-to-reach fasteners
- 45 tooth ratcheting handle provides 8° swing arc delivering added strength for tough applications
- Color coded Stripe to easily identify SAE from metric sizes
- Stamped part Number for quick identification
- Dual material handle offers a more comfortable grip and higher performance
ARES 70028 - SAE Impact...
- SET INCLUDES: The ARES SAE Impact Magnetic Nut Driver Set includes 1/4-inch, 5/16-inch, 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch and 1/2-inch nut drivers with a high quality reusable storage rail.
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: These magnetic nut drivers are made of chrome vanadium and have a 1/4-inch hex shank that fits any standard drill chuck. The impact nut drivers are 2.5 inches (65mm) long and have an extra strength magnet for superior bit retention.
- THE QUALITY YOU NEED: Whether you're working on racks or mounting panels or working on gears, these magnetic nut drivers come through every time and snap right into your impact driver. They are full length, impact grade and help you reach where your fingers can’t, and you'll never have to worry about losing the magnet.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES magnetic nut driver set, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
DEWALT DWPVTDRV 4-Piece IMpact...
- Pivots up to 20 degrees to get into tight spaces or corners
- This product is manufactured in Taiwan
- This product meets customer requirement
Klein Tools 631 NutDrivers, 7...
- General-purpose selection of the most frequently used nut drivers
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on long bolt applications
- Cushion Grip handles allow for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver hex orientation and size by color coding the handle ends so you can easily engage the nut driver with the fastener
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
Nut Driver, Color Code...
- General purpose selection of the most frequently used nut drivers
- Includes two nut drivers (Cat. No. 646-1/4M and 646-5/16M)
- Full-hollow shaft design with Rare Earth magnetic tip facilitates work on bolt applications
- Handle end is color-coded for easy identification
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shank anchor
DEWALT Screwdriver Bit Set...
- Removable inner blow molded case-fits into large tool box
- Stackable set of cases that allows for easy transport
- Vinyl grip handle for maximum comfort
TEKTON 2938 Quick-Change Power...
- Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant sandblasted finish
- Universal 1/4 in. hex shanks fit quick-change chucks and any drill, driver, or screwgun
- Complete with Workbelt Storage Clip
- Set Includes: 7-pc. Power Nut Driver Bits (Inch): 3/16, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16 in., 7-pc. Power Nut Driver Bits (Metric): 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 mm