Flow Gauge Reg, Cylinder, Ar,...
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Country of Manifacturer: United States
- Manufacturer: Miller Electric
Hanchen Double Meters Argon...
- Suitable for Argon, and Argon/CO2/Helium/Nitrogen mixed gases and Perfect for All TIG and MIG Welding Application.
- Automatic safety gas release valve, over-pressure automatically deflated Gas filter, gas and extended torch life
- Gas exhaust adjustment knob
- Pressure range: 25Mpa; Outlet: Connect with 5/16”(8mm) Air Pipe(I.D.); Inlet G5/8”.
- Material:Copper Alloy
Victor Technologies 0781-2743...
- Gas service: argon, argon/CO2 mix
- Up to 50 cfh for argon and up to 38 cfh for CO2 delivery
- Cga 580 connection: Nitrogen, argon, helium
- Maximum inlet: 3000 psig, outlet pressure: preset HRF 1425- 25 psig
- Outlet connection: 5/8 inch
Turbo Torch 0386-0849 NFM-TT...
- Provides precision gas flow control for nitrogen-purging applications
- Use with any nitrogen-purging regulator equipped with a 7/16" - 20 male flare
- Controls the flow of nitrogen gas through copper tubing while brazing
- Over-pressure safety relief valve
- Excellent accessory to the Turbo Torch Nitrogen Purge Kit and Nitrogen Purge Regulator
Western Enterprises VN-500...
- Easy-to-read nitrogen cylinder Content gauge with preset flow rates
- Heavy-duty brass body designed for rugged field use
- Hybrid design - regulator and flowmeter all in one
- No adaptors needed
BETOOLL Nitrogen Regulator...
- CGA580 Inlet Connection, 1/4 Inch Male Flare Outlet Connection and Easy to Read 2 Inch Gauges with Protective Rubber Gauge Boots
- Nitrogen Regulator, Delivery Pressure 0-4000 PSI.
- Durable brass piston designed diaphragm, self re-seating relief valve (not designed to protect downstream system)
- Large brass Tee Handle with stainless steel pressure adjusting screw and regulator bushing that prevents galling
Uniweld UNF3 Nitrogen Flow...
- Nitrogen Flow Indicator, 1/4 Inch Female Flare Inlet Connection, 1/4 Inch Male Flare Outlet Connection
- Provides extremely low pressure (3 to 4 CFH) precision gas flow control for nitrogen purging applications
- Nitrogen Flow Indicator uses a float ball to visually confirm the nitrogen is flowing during the brazing of copper tubing in HVACR systems
- Maximum Inlet Pressure 50 PSI
- Over Pressure Safety Relief Rupture Disk
Uniweld NV1 NitroVue Nitrogen...
- Easy to read flow indicator label and the precision adjustable valve give complete control over the low flow of nitrogen gas
- Bright orange float ball visually confirms the flow of nitrogen gas
- Purge the copper lines at 20+ SCFH and then reduce the flow to Braze at 3-5 SCFH during the brazing process
- Protected from over pressure with a reseatable safety blow off that opens at 200 psi
BETOOLL HW9003 Argon/CO2 Mig...
- Brand New BETOOLL Argon / CO2 regulator and flow meter.
- Flow Meters are more accurate than the flow gauge regulators.
- The pressure gauge which shows how much gas is left in the tank goes from 0 to 4000 psi.
- And this flowmeter does not use a diaphragm, so it is more reliable than the flow-gauge style regulators.
- The output flow is adjustable from 10 to 60 cfh (cubic feet per hour), and is indicated by a ball which moves up and down in the flow tube.