DEWALT DW898 14 Gauge Nibbler
- Powerful, 6.5 Amp, motor for long life in continuous-duty applications
- Round punch allows 360° pivot while cutting
- Rotating head allows changing cutting directions as desired
- No distortion of material being cut
- Gear case constructed of strong aluminum alloy for maximum durability
Draper Expert 250mm Hand...
- Expert Quality
- Cuts sheet metal up to 1.2mm thickness and laminates and plastics up to 2mm
- For cutting a wide variety of materials cleanly without bending or distortion
Chicago Pneumatic CP835 Heavy...
- Heavy-Duty Nibbler Tool: air nibbler is ergonomically designed for precise cutting of steel and aluminum metal. Pneumatic nibbler is a perfect tool for accurate cutting with superior performance in tight corners and circles
- Professional Metal Nibbler: this air operated nibbler is easy to operate and control. The handheld tool can be used for nibbling plastic, tin, aluminum, and other metals
- Easy-to-use: air powered tool provides easily access to punch and die for quick replacement. Rear exhaust of this pneumatic nibbler directs the air away from work area
- Portable Nibbler: lightweight hand tool features a Lock-off lever for low-speed starting, providing enhanced user control. Pneumatic tool allows the user to place die in four different cutting positions
- Specifications: powerful air nibbler delivers 2750 strokes per minute. Rugged nibbling head and.177 in. diameter punch of the pneumatic nibbler cuts steel up to .060 in. (16 gauge) and aluminum up to .102 in. (10 gauge)
Makita XNJ01T 18V LXT...
- Makita-built motor delivers 1, 900 SPM for faster and smooth cutting
- Ideal for cutting roofing sheet metal at thicknesses up to 16 gauge
- Die holder rotates 360° to meet demands of cutting Direction
- Convenient chip disposal is below cutting material to minimize damage to cutting surface
- Cutting radius: inner edge 1-3/4”; outer edge 2”
Ingersoll Rand EC300 Air...
- Cuts up to 18 gauge steel, aluminum, plastic or other metals
- 6 ft. Per minute cutting rate
- At 4200 strokes per minute the EC300 holds a tight 1/4 in. Radius
- Angled head for easy cutting
- Features include an ergonomic grip, low profile throttle lever, and front exhaust
KNIPEX Tools - Sheet Metal...
- Precision Grade Performance Tools
- The Number 1 Choice Of Tradesman Worldwide
- Comfortable In Use And Quality Assured Design
- Fit To Match The Needs In The Shop, At Home Or In The Service Field
- Each Tool Is Proven And Tested For Durability And Function In Real World Use And Conditions
Astro Pneumatic Tool 727 ONYX...
- For professional grade applications
- Works on up to 17-gauge cold rolled steel
- Eat through sheet-metal without deformation of edges
- Cut over an inch a second with unmatched balance
Neiko 30067A Pull Type...
- Ideal for cutting ferrous and non ferrous sheet metals, rubber and plastics without deformation of edges and able to cut curves of a minimum of 1/2" radius
- Precision heat treated gearing and lightweight aluminum housing are designed to withstand continued use at max rated output
- Front exhaust air flow system prevents allows you to work without being blasted by air
- Connects easily to an air compressor with 3/8” hose size and 1/4" NPT inlet making it great for both industrial and home projects
- Ideal for sheet metal shops, body shops, roofers, air conditioning fabricators, machine shops, contractors, etc.
Makita, JN1601, Sheet Metal...
- Clean and precise work in keystone plate, deck plate and other corrugated sheet materials
- Die rotates 360°
- Large 1/4"" stroke
- Ergonomic, slim body design for easy gripping
- Extremely light (weighs only 3.6 lbs.) for easy handling.Overall Length : 10.25 inches
Parts Express Nickel Plated...
- Simply drill 3/8" hole insert cutting head and compress handles.
- Gives you the ability to make square holes for fuse holders, special connectors displays etc.
- Material to be nibbled is placed in the gap between the punch and blade channel.
- By squeezing the handles together, the punch will move down into the channel, cutting out a slug of metal.
- A scribe line can be followed by looking down on work in this position. A slot is cut by making successive cuts.