Stomp Rocket Jr. Glow Rocket,...
- Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets glow-in-the-dark, so they stand out against a dark sky!
- 100% KID powered: Run, jump and STOMP to launch these rockets up to 100 feet in the air!
- All-foam rockets are great for younger kids — ages 3 and up and a solo play game
- Includes a Stomp Launcher and 4 Jr. Glow Stomp Rockets.No batteries required; super easy, fast assembly
Semroc Flying Model Rocket Kit...
- Skill Level 2
- Classic 1965 Retro Reproduction
- Precision-Turned Balsa Nose Cone
- Glide Recovery
- Basswood Keel
Estes Tandem-X Flying Model...
- The is quick and easy to assemble, This huge rocket, standing 30in tall, can reach heights over 650 feet with recovery on a colorful 18 inch preassembled parachute
- The Crossfire can easily be built in about a day and features a totally streamlined shape with aerodynamic fins and nose cone. This bullet can reach Cloud busting heights up to 1, 200 feet
- Estes model rocketry is recommended for ages 10 and up with adult supervision for those under 12. Recommended engines: a8-3 (first Flight), b4-4, b6-4, c6-5, c6-7
- Tools, construction and finishing supplies sold separately. In order to launch, model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding are required - sold separately
Custom Flying Model Rocket Kit...
- Flies up to 800 feet on D engines!
- At 6 1/2 feet tall, it's even taller than the Estes Mean Machine!
- Precision laser cut balsa fins
- Huge twin 18 inch parachutes for soft landings
- Could easily be modified to use 24mm E or F motors and will remain stable
Quest Aerospace Big Dog...
- Color coded parts
- Precision laser-cut balsa fins
- Blowmolded plastic nose cone
- Kevlar shock cord system
- Parachute Recovery
Estes 2452 Athena Flying Model...
- High Performance Rocket. 16 " tall
- WHAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH (sold separately): Estes Porta-Pad II Launch Pad with a 1/8 inch launch rod and Electron Beam Launch Controller, Estes model rocket engines, starters and recovery wadding. Four 1.5V high quality AA alkaline batteries are also required for launch controller (not included)
- Ready to Fly
- Flies on Estes Standard Engines
- Flies up to 1100 '
- Easy to assemble metal water rocket launcher with a 125 PSI safety valve. Rocket will NOT fly straight without an aerodynamic nose cone made from a second soda bottle and use only 1 cup (237 ml) of water.
- Kit includes our Gen 4 StratoLauncher + StratoFins (screw-on water rocket fins) + fill funnel. Watch assembly video on this listing at the end of the pictures.
- StratoLauncher IV will propel a 2 liter plastic (PET) soda pop bottle over 350 ft. in the sky. Watch the last minute of the assembly video for launch procedure.
- Supports most .5L, 1L, 1.25L, 2L soda bottles @ air pressures as low as 15 PSI up to 120 PSI.
- Kit is fully upgradeable, expandable, & can be accessorized into a complete launching system for STEM.
Apogee Components SR-72...
- Stealth and Speed:The SR-72 Darkbird Will Take Your Imagination On Super-Secret Missions To The Edge of Space
- Skill Level: 4 - Challenging
- Length: 35.6 cm (14.0''), Diameter: 18 mm (0.736'')
- Weight (no engine): 30.0 grams (1.05 oz)
- Recovery Type: Glider. Power pod (engine) comes down on via a streamer.
4M 4605 Water Rocket Kit - DIY...
- The 4M Water Rocket Kit uses the power of water pressure to blast its rocket up to 90 feet in the air
- The kit contains all the parts required to transform a recycled soda bottle into a functioning water rocket
- This kit is ideal for young science enthusiasts, especially those interested in rocketry and space flight
- Detailed instructions for use and care are included; Adult supervision recommended
- This kit requires the use of a bicycle pump (not included)
Estes 1948 Big Bertha Flying...
- Skill level 1
- Laser cut wood fins, self-stick decals, 18 in. (46 cm) parachute recovery
- Projected max altitude: 500 ft. (152 m)
- An Estes original
- Laser cut balsa fins