Generac 6852 Home Link...
- Versatile: Can be upgraded later for use with a Generac Home Standby Generator (max 11 kW)
- Power indicator lights: Displays when you have utility power or generator power
- Safe: Prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers
- Powers hard-wired circuits: Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump, and lights
- Easy to maintain and expand: Interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace, or expand the circuits in your switch
Midnite Solar Manual Big Baby...
- Wired between the grid and generator before the load center, this unit allows you to switch the power source simultaneously.
A310C Pro/Tran2 30-Amp...
- A310C, 30A, 10 Circuit, w/Meters
R310A Pro/Tran2 Outdoor 30-Amp...
- 30 Amp, 10 Circuit, w/Meters, Inlet, Outdoor
510C Pro/Tran2 50-Amp...
- Transfer switch enables generators, has analog wattmeter for measuring generator load and is suitable for hardwire connection
Generac 6333 60-Amp Single...
- Safely switch from utility to 60-amp portable generator power in an emergency
- Interchangeable circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace or expand the circuits in your switch
- Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace (gas/oil only), well pump and septic pump
- Includes (2) 60-Amp circuit breakers
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty
EZ Generator Switch -...
- UL & CSA APPROVED/COMPLIANT - user friendly - pre wired
- Only transfer switch in the USA & Canada that can be converted for ANY generator.
- Transfers essential loads Heat - Lights - Refrig - Solar - Inverters - Sump pumps
- No BACKFEEDING or touching existing circuit breakers
- Simple & Safe Connects with a standard extension cord
- FOR PORTABLE GENERATOR: This transfer kit is designed for use with emergency generators that have up to a 30 amp output, Nema L1430. With easy-to-follow instructions, this unit is incredibly easy to install and is a cheaper alternative to running your portable generator without it.
- VOLTAGE: This transfer switch kit is designed with the capability of 2 pole circuits and allows 240-volt circuits, making it perfect for well or water sump pump applications. If one of the installed 2-pole circuits are not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for 2 single pole circuits.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: The designed enclosures of the power inlet and transfer switches to be used either indoors or outdoors and have a NEMA 3R rainproof rating allowing the kit to be installed wherever is convenient for you and you home.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL LOAD CENTERS: This backup generator inverter is compatible with all residential load centers including: Challenger, Cutler Hammer, GE, Home line, Siemens, Square D, and Westinghouse load centers.
- POWER SURGE PROTECTION: The double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored. All Connecticut Electric products are ETL listed, ensuring its compliance to UL Standard.
Reliance Controls 31410CRK...
- Convenient transfer switch kit, ideal for your circuitry and multi-wiring needs, is also made for reliably-fast installation in both residential and commercial applications
- Designed specifically for generators up to 7,500 maximum running watts
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 10 / Maximum double-pole circuits: 5
- Features a rugged, powder-coated steel cabinet. six combination knockouts and more
Reliance Controls Corporation...
- Hose Length: 10.00 Feet
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric