Kenko KFM-2200 Cine and Flash...
- Kenko KFM-2200 Cine and Flash Meter - Case - Strap - Kenko 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Measuring Modes AMBI Mode: Ambient light
- CORD Mode: Flash using a sync cord
- N CORD Mode: Flash without using a sync cord, incident light only
- Ambient Light, Incident: -2.0 to 19.9 EV
Extech EA33 Easy View Light...
- Highest intensity light measurements up to 99,990Fc/999,900Lux
- Large LCD display with advanced illuminance functions and features
- Wide measurement range to 99,990Fc (999,900 Lux) with resolution of 0.001 Fc and 0.01 Lux
- Luminous intensity (candela) calculations
- Store and recall up to 50 measurements, includes relative or real time clock stamp
- Wireless light and color meter readings delivered via Bluetooth to your Apple or Android smartphone
- Delivers accurate light and color temperature measurements for any light source, including tungsten, daylight, LED, HMI, fluorescent, strobe, and more
- Measures exposure for still and video cameras, color temperature, illumination in lux
- Supports multiple Illuminati meters with one smartphone
- Compatible with iPhone SE, 5, and up. iOS 9 and up. Android OS 6, 7, 8
Extech HD450 Datalogging Heavy...
- Automatically stores up to 16,000 readings or manually store/recall up to 99 readings
- Large backlit LCD display with 40-segment bar graph
- Wide range to 40,000Fc or 400,000 Lux,Relative mode indicates change in light levels
- Peak mode (10µS) captures highest reading
- Built-in USB port includes software
Sekonic LiteMaster Pro...
- Instantly familiar and comfortable to use. Make settings by touching icons or sliding a finger on the screen. The large color LCD displays ambient, flash, cine and other information in a clear and understandable way.
- The L-478-Series meters are especially useful when using flash to lighten shadows or reduce background detail. That's because they measure ambient and flash simultaneously and automatically indicate the percentage of flash in the total exposure.
- The L-478-series has two motion- capture modes to fit camera in use. Touch to set shutter speeds for HD SLR cameras or quickly select frame rates and shutter angles for Cine.
- Special effects and light sources can push standard camera settings to their limits That's why the L-478 also allows creating unique frame rates and shutter angles to .000 to enable precise exposure and lighting.
- Brightness measurement in Lux or FC and Cd/m2 or FL will make the L-478 a major player on movie sets around the world. Display brightness along with exposure measurements or simply by itself.Display Range Film Speed:ISO 3 to 409600 (in 1/3 steps)
Sekonic Speedmaster L-858D-U...
- Flash Duration Measurements - Understanding flash duration is the first step in freezing fast-moving subjects.
- Radio Control Modules for Wireless Triggering - The L-858 Speedmaster Pro expands upon ground-breaking innovation by adding functionality for Elinchrom Skyport and Phottix Strato II/ Ares II users
- Increased Light Sensitivity - An additional 3-stops of light sensitivity for incident light, 2-stops, for reflected light (spot), and an ability to capture a reading down 0.1 lx of Illuminance
- HSS Flash Measurements - Finally, photographers now have an accurate way of measuring their lights when they want to overpower the sun or achieve a very shallow depth of field through using HSS
- Flash Analyzing Function - Measures ambient and flash simultaneously and automatically indicates the percentage of flash in the total exposure
General Tools UV513AB Digital...
- Backlit LCD with four digit dual display with High and low measurements
- Range in a unit mW/cm2 or uW/cm2 and automatic measuring
- Low battery indicator
- Over range indication and zero adjust
- Includes Certificate of Traceable Calibration
Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate...
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.
- At ISO 100 the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9 flash f/stops range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1 sec to 1/500th for flash).
- Photo Mode: for still image photographers featuring shutter or aperture priority display of a full range of ambient and flash functions including cord and cordless flash measurement
- HD Cine Mode: perfect for DSLR and mirrorless videographers who need to take exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates
- Cine Mode: designed for use with cinema grade cameras, allows users to select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-tenth stop accuracy.
Sekonic 401-208 Twin Mate...
- ONLY SEKONIC METERS THAT ARE SHIPPED BY AND SOLD BY AMAZON.COM OR OTHER AUTHORIZED SEKONIC DEALERS CAN ENSURE THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING GOODS THAT HAVE PROPER FCC COMMUNICATION AND ARE COVERED BY A USA WARRANTY. THE AMAZON OFFER MAY BE SEEN TO THE RIGHT. GREY MARKET SEKONIC METERS WILL NOT APPLICABLE FOR A US WARRANTY.
- Perfect for beginners, or as a compact ambient backup meter
- 30-seconds to 1/8000th, f/1.4 to f/32 in half-stop increments
- ISO 12 to 12500 in half-stop increments
- Hold-and-Read mode locks readings for 15-seconds, allows for extended exposure evaluation time
Extech LT40 LED Light Meter
- Measures LED and Standard lighting
- For White and Color LEDs
- Lux or Foot Candle units