DEWALT DCBL720P1 20V MAX 5.0...
- Brushless Motor maximizing motor efficiency and durability
- Innovative axial fan design that maximizes on air output and run time
- 400 CFM and 90 MPH performance
- Variable trigger and speed lock. Lightweight and ergonomic design maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arm
- Includes 20V MAX 5.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery, along with charger
BLACK+DECKER LSW36 40V Lithium...
- Powerful 36-volt lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers the power with long run-time to complete the toughest jobs
- Clears debris from hard surfaces like patios, decks, walkways, driveways and garages
- Blow tube with built-in scraper allows users to loosen matted leaves and stuck-on debris
- Soft grip handle; lightweight at just 4.7 pounds.Not recommended for use in the grass or flower beds
- Power Command controls speed for maximum run-time or maximum power; Decibel <66 dBA
Greenworks 40V 150 MPH...
- New GMAX 40-volt 2.0 amp hour lithium ion battery provides more power and longer run time
- Variable speed motor delivers max speeds of 150 MPH
- Extension tube helps increase reach and blower efficiency
- Lightweight design provides easier control over the unit
Greenworks 40V 185 MPH...
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run time, more torque and more power; This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life time of the tool; 40 Volt G Max and 40 Volt lithium ion batteries are not cross compatible
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient; Mulching capability: Yes Mulching ratio: 10:01
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Tool only compatible only with GreenWorks G MAX 40 Volt Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G MAX Charger model 29482; For use with 40 Volt 4 Ampere hour (146 Watt hour) battery only
Poulan Pro PR48BT, 48cc...
- 48CC 2-stroke engine
- 200 mph/475 cfm
- Cruise control. Heavy duty frame
- This lightweight blower is packed with all sorts of load-reducing harness for optimal fit, superior comfort, minimal strain, and reduced fatigue for users of any size
- Variable speed throttle control.Adjustable shoulder straps
WORX WG591 Turbine 56V...
- Turbine fan technology delivers forceful, high capacity air volume, hyper stream air nozzle handles extra tough conditions
- Weighing only 8.1 pounds, the ergonomic design ensures optimal weight distribution to save on fatigue for those larger tasks
- Variable speed control with turbo boost is located in the Perfect position for one handed operation
- Key hole shaped cutout on tool lets you hang it on your existing hooks, bolts, or nails; Charging time = 90 min
- Powerful 56V Max Lithium battery provides cordless convenience to quickly clean up your outdoor spaces such as decks or patios
Toro 51618 Super...
- Up to 225 mph air speed
- Up to 81% of mulched debris reduced to less than 1/2-inch
- Debris reduction varies with material type and its condition
- 3 machines in one; powerful blower, high speed vacuum and leaf shredder
- Quick-release latch for easy, no tools conversion. Leaf shredding reduction - 10: 01
Makita DUB182Z 18V LXT...
- Variable speed (0 18,000 RPM) for optimum speed control. Maximum air volume is 91 cfm
- Up to 12 minutes of continuous operation from a single charge at high speed
- Compact and ergonomic design. Overall length : 20 3/4 inches long
- Weighs only 3.9 pounds with battery for reduced operator fatigue. Battery and charger sold separately
- Rubberized soft grip handle for increased operator comfort
WORX WG520 Turbine 600 Corded...
- Turbine fan tech: Worx engineers figured out how to get a jet engine type motor inside of a leaf blower; Cool, huh, Super powerful, yet not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- 2 speeds for different jobs: It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners; But on the open lawn, switch to speed 2, and its 110 mph, and let’s see what the Turbine can do
- 600 CFM: We named the turbine 600 after the 600 cubic feet per minute of high capacity air volume that shoots out of its wide mouth nozzle; That’s a wide, strong path of air that allows you to clear large areas with fewer passes
- Hyperstream air nozzle: But we didn’t just stop designing once we were finished with the TURBINE engine; We added an attachable nozzle, optimized to direct all that volume in a concentrated area for tougher jobs
- One-handed operation: With all that power, believe it or not, the turbine 600 is designed to be controlled with just one hand; It’s only 6.4 pounds, and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
Hitachi RB24EAP Gas Powered...
- Class leading air volume at 441 CFM for excellent debris movement
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Industry leading warranty- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)