Leica RE 160 Digital Rugby Rod...
- Large 5 Inch Laser Detection Window Allows Easier Pick Up of the Laser
- Range up to 4430 ft (Laser Dependant) with 5 Accuracy Levels
- LCD Display on Front and Back of Receiver, Protective Over Mold on Ends and Corners
- Digital Readout Displays in Inches, Fractions, 100ths of a Foot, Metric
- Includes Grade Rod Bracket with Integrated Level Vial
Topcon LS-B10 Machine Mounted...
- Large Working Range
- 270 Degree Detection
- Rugged, Waterproof Design
Spectra Precision Lasers /...
- Large, easy to read, LCD on front and rear make it ideal for exterior applications and a loud 100db speaker can be heard on noisy job sites
- Includes a C59 rod clamp which offers a snap in feature for quick switching between rod mounted and handheld applications
- Rugged, waterproof housing withstands 5ft (1.5m) drops and protects the unit against moisture and dust
- Class 1 Laser and <1mW (less than 1 Milliwatts)
Bosch Green Beam Rotary Laser...
- ATTACHABLE: The Bosch LR1G includes built-in heavy duty magnets for secure attachment to metal surfaces and convenient rotary laser detection at greater distances
- CLEAR READOUTS: The LCD arrow display and selectable audio signal give clear high/low on-grade position indication
- COMPATIBLE: The Bosch LR1 Red Beam Rotary Laser Receiver works with Bosch and most green-beam rotary lasers
- ACCURACY: The Bosch LR1G Green Beam Rotary Laser Receiver increases rotary laser detection up to 650 feet within an accuracy of +/-1 mm / +/- 3 mm
- EASY-TO-USE: With a dual-sided LCD display, the LR1G allows for easy visual readouts on both sides of the laser receiver
- Compatible with most red or infrared rotation laser class 1 , class 2 or 3R <5mw
DEWALT Laser Detector, Green...
- Accurate to 1.5mm at 30m, working range 165ft (Radius)
- Front and rear back-lit LCD displays
- Audible signal and automatic shutoff
- Top-mounted magnets for attachment to ceiling track or steel studs
Bosch GLM165-10 Blaze One...
- ACCURACY: Features long range measuring with extreme accuracy and measures distances up to 165 feet to within 1/16 inch
- EASY TO USE: Simple, one button operation press button once to begin measuring. The GLM16510 is compact enough to fit in any pocket. Features a back lit color display that allows measurements to be easily read, even in dark areas
- LIVE MEASURING: Provides default real time measurement that adjusts as you move closer and farther from target, just like a tape measure
- AUTO SQUARE: The Bosch GLM16510 laser measure includes Auto Square function to automatically calculate square footage with the push of a button
- Durable: This laser distance measure is IP54 rated to withstand tough jobsite conditions such as rain or dust
Bosch Bluetooth Enabled...
- UPGRADES: Features Bluetooth functionality to conveniently transfer and store measurements from the laser measurer to a smart device via free app. Also includes backlit display with tilt-screen technology for easy viewing in all directions.
- PRECISION: The laser tool’s Precision Measuring Technology with extreme accuracy measures distances up to 330-feet to within 1/16-inch.
- ACCURACY: The Bosch GLM 100 C features a built-In tilt sensor to displays 360-degree angle measurements in two axis allowing for more accurate measurements.
- LEVEL: Option to add the R 60 digital level attachment to transform the GLM 100 C into a 24-Inch digital laser level (not included).
- VERSATILE: Offers ten measurement modes including length, area, volume, angle, min/max, continuous, single indirect height, single indirect length, combined indirect height, and multi-surface are measurement for maximum versatility.
AdirPro LD-8 Universal Rotary...
- DUAL-SIDED LCD DISPLAY. The AdirPro LD-8 is outfitted with a dual-sided LCD display for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver. Boasting a working range of 100 feet, it displays clear and accurate readouts of the elevation, grade sensitivity, and audio and battery status.
- EASY TO USE. Featuring a user-friendly interface, this unit is smart in its simple design. Both the volume and backlight can be adjusted with the simple touch of a button, while a magnetic strip allows you to affix the receiver onto any metal surface.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. The Rotary Laser Receiver Detector is expertly crafted with a hard plastic housing and rubber casing to provide long-lasting strength and use. These weather-resistant IP55 rated materials are designed to hold up against the elements, keeping the unit protected when working outdoors in wet conditions.
- COMPATIBLE ROD MOUNTING BRACKET. You can easily secure the receiver to the clamp using the included ¼-inch thread screw, then clamp the receiver to a grade rod or wooden pole. The bolt adjustment system easily adjusts with a simple screwing motion to secure the clamp to the rod or pole.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE. The AdirPro comes complete with two AA batteries, providing you with approximately 40 working hours. After approximately 10 minutes of being idle, the automatic shut-off feature will power down the device to extend battery life. **Prop 65 Warning - Lead and DEHP**