6" Precision Jab Saw w/Soft...
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE | This professional grade Level 5 Tools jab saw is guaranteed to exceed your expectations for quality, performance and reliability.
- PREMIUM QUALITY | Heavy duty, rigid high-carbon steel blade will not bend. Hardened and tempered to stay sharp for a long service life. Precision cross-ground teeth cut in both push and pull directions for fast, clean, and effortless cutting. Deep gullets between saw teeth keeps blade free of material. Sharpened tip easily punches through drywall or similar materials. Plated for corrosion resistance.
- ERGONOMIC | Lightweight, impact resistant, full soft comfort grip handle ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue. Glass reinforced nylon core. Larger handle guard for better penetrating leverage and improved safety.
- BUILT TO LAST | Our tools are built for reliable, daily use on the jobsite.
- GUARANTEED PERFORMANCE | Our tools are developed by professionals, for professionals, and guaranteed to exceed your expectations.
Klein Tools 31737 Drywall Saw,...
- This durable, carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws
- Faster cutting blade with its triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions
- Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw
Klein Tools Jab Saw
- Klein Tools Jab Saw
LENOX Tools Jab Saw, Folding...
- Aluminum locking mechanism prevents the jab saw blade from being removed during use
- The jab saw has an interchangeable handle which holds a standard reciprocating saw blade.
- The jab saw is ideal for flush-cutting applications or when a hacksaw is not available
- The TRI-FOLD jab saw is great for cutting drywall, plaster, wood, plastic and metal
Milwaukee 48-22-0305 6 Inch...
- COMFORT GRIP HANDLE: Notched rubber lines the handle, which gives you a firm grip in slippery conditions
- SAWZALL COMPATIBLE: This will work with the Milwaukee reciprocating saw blades, letting you tackle a variety of jobs and materials
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE: Simply press and hold the button onboard the tool to remove your blades. Slide your new blade into the unit for an equally easy installation
- FOLDING ACTION: This blade folds out and locks at 180 degrees when you need to do your work. When you’re finished and want to keep it in a safe position, fold it into the handle
- INCLUDED BLADE: A metal core, thin kerf, multipurpose blade is included to help you cut through metal, wood, and PVC piping with equal ease
WilFiks Razor Sharp 6.5” Pro...
- ► EASY TO USE: Our pro hand saw is designed for precise cutting including dovetails, miters, and tenons. The saw cuts through materials like wood, plastic pipe, plywood, wallboard and drywall. Ideal for your home and for framers, general contractors and woodworkers.
- ► DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Induction-hardened teeth that stay sharp up to five times longer than standard teeth and produces smooth, sharp, and quick cuts. Extra secured blade to handle assembly for safety. The Saw has a sharpened tip that punches through drywall or other similar materials with ease.
- ► ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Anti-Slip Super Grip handle resists slipping and adds comfort, The handle size will work with any hand size from small to extra-large and is designed to help lessen fatigue when cutting. Unique handle design allows for superior cutting angle.
- ► QUICK CUTS: Three cutting surfaces to cut up to 50% faster than traditional handsaws. Pro hand saw fast cuts on push and pull strokes. Deep Gullets provide rapid removal of chips.
- ► THICK BODY BLADE: 6.5 inch Pro Jab Saw with a 7 TPI high carbon steel blade for rigidity and control. You can count on these Hand Saw to deliver superior, long lasting performance and great results.
Milwaukee 48-22-0304 6 Inch...
- APPLICATION: Use this to saw through drywall and plaster for demolition or renovation jobs
- RUBBER HANDLE: The rubber overgrip helps you maintain complete control over your cuts in slippery conditions
- FLAT POMMEL: You can tap on the flat end of the knife with a hammer or your palm to help it dig into your walls with greater ease.
- RASPING HOLES: These holes built into the sides of the knife make it easier for you to expand the holes of your drywall faster than a standard jab saw.
- DUAL TEETH BLADE: The unique blade texture is optimized for fast sawing through thin materials.
TAJIMA Jab-Saw - Reinforced...
- 7 TPI, Extra heavy-duty 1. 2 mm thick blade
- Chrome plated blades for rust resistance
- Twin rows of razor-sharp cutting teeth
- Oversize handle with thick elastomer grip is comfortable and facilitates circular cuts
- Use Allen wrench to replace blade and hang saw up when not in use by eyelet on handle
DEWALT DWHT20123 2-in-1...
- 2-in-1 Design For Convenience--cut Drywall & Plane Edges With 1 Tool
- Jab Saw With Triple Ground Teeth For Fast Cutting
- Stainless Steel Rasp For Material Removal
- Locking mechanism locks blade in open and close positions
- Compact storage, both blades folds into handle
Stanley 20-556 6-Inch FatMax...
- SharpTooth technology cuts 50% faster than conventional saws
- Induction-hardened teeth stay sharp up to 5 times longer than standard teeth
- Thick, ergonomically designed grip resists slipping and adds comfort
- 6-inch blade; limited lifetime warranty
- Sharpened tip for puncturing drywall