Fuller Tool 320-0100...
- Specifically designed to cut mineral wool and other types of insulation
- 11" Stainless steel blade.
- Composite grip for comfort
- Quality you can depend on.
- Backed by Fuller's Limited Lifetime warranty
7 in. CenterFire Insulation...
- Easily cuts notches and squares around outlets, and circles in sheets
- Flexible blade for quickly cutting expanded foam around windows
- Non-serrated edge eliminates dust and debris
- Handles “hard to cut” insulation like denim and rockwool
- Long-lasting carbon steel blade outlasts most other blades
Hultafors 389010 FGK...
- The blade is made from 50 mm wide carbon steel
- A serrated blade makes it easy to cut through all types of insulation wool
- Length: 18,3 inch
Morakniv Craftsmen 7350...
- Professional grade trade knife with serrated stainless steel blade
- Extra-long serrated blade for cutting insulation
- Ample-sized plastic handle to fit your hand even when wearing gloves
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty.
- Blade Thickness: 0.06" (1.5 mm), Blade Length: 13.8" (350 mm), Total Length: 19.7" (500 mm), Weight: 8.4 oz. (238g)
Malco DK6S Cushioned Gripped...
- Country of Origin:China
- Package length:18.0"
- Package width:18.0"
- Package height:21.0"
Everhard Long Cut Insulation...
- Blade is longer than similar style knives. Great for Roofing ISO board.
- Consistent edge quality. Sharp on all sides for stabbing and easy cutting.
- High carbon spring steel
- Overall length: 7-1/2" - blade length 3-5/8"
- Durable Plastic handle.
Slice 10559 3" Extra Long...
- Slice safety blades' unique cutting edge might seem dull, but it cuts right through your material while keeping you safe! Slice blades are finger-friendly & safe to the touch
- Safe and effective sharpness and stay there 11 times longer than steel.
- 4 Preset Cutting depths, handle a variety of materials. Extra long tool stops are specially designed for cutting foam, batting, insulation, and other thick, soft materials. NOT Ideal For Cutting Boxes (See Slice 10400 or 10513)
- Durable reinforced nylon handle holds up to heavy use. Installed lanyard hole keeps tool handy. Installed blade’s rounded tip guards against punctures. Optional pointed-tip blade (10539) available.
- No Tool Blade Change! Blade can be adjusted for right- or left-handed use with quick-release, no-tool blade change mechanism. Ergonomically designed handle features textured grip
DA71000 KLENK TOOLS Dual Duct...
- Stainless steel, 3mm blade, serrated on one edge and smooth on the other
- A heavier and thicker blade than other duct knives.
- Slim, reinforced, Ripstop nylon sheath included -- designed to hang from your belt.
- Designed for the HVAC contractor but great for all construction trade professionals
- Beautiful Rosewood handle with solid brass rivets.
Knife, Serrated Stainless...
- Cuts duct board and flexible duct
- Double-edged knife-regular and serrated
- Puncture resistant nylon sheath with belt loop
- Cushion-grip handle for comfort