Digital Infrared Thermometer,...
- Temperature range: -50 ~ 380℃ (-58~716℉); Accuracy: ±1.5% or ±1.5℃; Distance to Spot Size: 12:1 ; Emissivity: 0.95(fixed); Response Time: <500ms.
- Optional Laser Target Pointer and Backlight ON/OFF, convenient to accurate targeting and operate in case of poor illumination; ℃/℉ button — switching the displayed temperature from Celsius degree to Fahrenheit degree as you need.
- Extremely Handy, Consistent & Versatile for Instant Temp Readings in Work or Home Applications.You just need to aim at the target to measure the current temperature.
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (Included);Auto Power Shut Off in 7 seconds without any operation ; Low electricity consumption.
- Keep Your Hands Safe: This Amazingly Fast & Safe Way to Measure Temps Without Surface Contact.
Fluke 59 Max+ Infrared...
- Precise laser technology for more accurate measurements
- Large, easy to read backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Small and lightweight design fits easily fits into your tool box
- Temperature range: 30 degree C to 500 degree C ( 22 degree F to 932 degree F)
- Used only for industrial purpose (for monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems) and not for health care purpose
Amprobe IR-730 Infrared...
- Measure temperatures quickly and accurately without having to touch the object using the laser pointer. Updates four times per second.
- Typical uses include cooking and food preparation, outdoor grilling, automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, industrial maintenance, fire prevention, home thermal leak detection, and hobbyist applications.
- Take your temperature easily within seconds. Safe for all ages!
- Save money on energy costs by locating air leaks in doors and windows
- Measures from -26°F to 2282°F (-32°C to 1250°C); accuracy +/- 1.8% (typical)
HOLDPEAK 320 Non-Contact...
- ✪【Versatile Design】Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to use when cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks; Measure all devices from -30 to 320°C / -22 to 608°F.
- ✪【Target Quicker】A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Don't blindly guess where you're pointing your Infrared Thermometer.
- ✪【Better Acuracy】The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning this device can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers.
- ✪【AUTO-SHUT Off Feature】The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included).
- ✪【Warning Tips From HOLDPEAK】Temperature readings from this laser infrared thermometer are inanimate objects. So the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.with FDA, FCC, CE approved; 2-Year Warranty by HOLDPEAK.
MASTERCOOL (52224-A-SP Gray...
- EXPANDED TEMPERATURE RANGE of -58 to 932˚F (-50 to 500˚C) provides accurate measurement without having to come in contact with acute surface temperatures. NOT INTENEDED FOR HUMAN TEMPERATURE CALCULATIONS
- 12: 1 FIELD OF VIEW allows for the accurate measurement of targets at greater distances
- BACKLIT COLOR LCD displays surface temperature, maximum temperature, battery life, and unit of temperature in ˚F or ˚C
- CIRCULAR LASER INDICATOR lets the user know precisely where the laser is pointing at any given time. Accuracy - ±2°C (4°F) or ±2% of reading.Emissivity - 0.95. Resolution - 0.1°F / 0.1°C
- AUTOMATIC POWER OFF after 15 seconds to extend the battery life of the 2 AAA batteries included with the unit
ennoLogic Temperature Gun (NOT...
- NOT for BODY TEMPERATURE! This thermometer does NOT estimate body temperature from skin temp readings. Its accuracy of ± 3.5°F does not make it accurate enough to determine if a person has a fever by scanning their forehead. It was designed for a much wider temperature range. This is an industrial thermometer that performs beautifully and accurately for what it was intended for: food safety inspections, HVAC, BBQ, cooking, or home inspection and home improvement projects. NOT for medical use.
- IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS WITH THE PERFECT PIZZA: Adjustable emissivity gives you the needed accuracy for your wood-fired or brick pizza oven. Want your pizza stone at 485°F? Easy. Or use a Himalayan Salt Block at 500°F to grill that salmon indoors – INSTANT GRILL MASTER! Whenever you pull the ennoLogic gun out of its holster to bring your new grill or pizza oven to the optimum temperature, be prepared to answer questions from your friends about your fancy new tool!
- OUR CUSTOMERS RAVE ABOUT THE 1000’S OF DOLLARS THEY SAVE ON HOME AND CAR REPAIRS with our laser thermometer. Find exactly where insulation is missing, or hot and cold air leaks. Check the output of A/C units and save replacing a condenser by fixing a blower motor. You’ll LOVE how easily you can measure heat loss in windows and doorways, or monitor wood stove or water heater temperatures. Check your cars cooling system, catalytic converter, brakes, and tires.
- OWN THE ULTIMATE INSTANT-READ COOKING THERMOMETER: Safely test hot foods, reheated baby food, water baths, and frying oils in seconds without spills, burns or mess. Want to make frying healthier? Use the SCAN mode to track temperature variations of your oil with high accuracy, and set the HIGH ALARM to below the smoke point. Or scan your oven walls and range top to find out how hot they really are. Take the guesswork out of your cooking and baking with an accurate tool you can rely on.
- PROFESSIONAL FEATURE-LOADED IR THERMOMETER AT A FRACTION OF THE PRICE: Scan & Hold. Hi and Lo Alarm. Min, Max, and Average display. Dual lasers and adjustable emissivity for increased accuracy. Even has hands free mode! Large display with bright backlight is easy to read in any lighting. But don’t be fooled by look-alikes – only ennoLogic units get tested and packed in the USA, comply with FDA and FCC, and are backed by our 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
Fluke 62 Max Plus IR...
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to 650 degrees C ( 22 to 1202 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or 1 degree C or + or 1.0 percent of the reading from 0 to 650 degrees C
- Dual lasers rotate to pinpoint the edges of the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
Etekcity Lasergrip 630 Dual...
- BETTER ACCURACY+ ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY: The distance to spot ratio is 16: 1, meaning the laser grip 630 can assure greater accuracy compared with other Thermometers with DSR 12: 1 or 8: 1; Adjustable emissivity improves measurement accuracy across different surface types, just regulate the emissivity of your 630 according to the instruction (0. 1-1. 0)
- DUAL LASER + TARGET QUICKER: Dual laser pointers ensure high precision and indicate ideal measuring distance; Measure surface temperature ranging from -58°f to 1076°f/ -50°c to 580°c, you can choose the unit from °F/ °C; Response time: ≤500Ms
- MULTIFUNCTION: Thermometer with MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF temperatures function; You can set your own temperature range through HAL & LAL; The LCD screen is backlit, it also has an auto-off function and a low battery indicator to extend the battery life so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, car maintenance, real estate, electrical engineering and more
- NOTE: For best accuracy, the distance between thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm); Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE compliant; Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 3-0. 49Mw
Etekcity 1022 Digital Laser...
- BETTER ACCURACY: The distance to spot ratio is 12: 1; Measure surface temperature ranging from -58°F ~1022°F / -50°C ~ 550°C; With higher precision ≥100°C2% / ≤100°C2°C, meaning the Laser grip 1022 assure greater accuracy; Response time: ≤500Ms
- ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY: Emissivity is the measure of an object's ability to emit infrared energy. Emitted energy indicates the temperature of the object. Adjustable emissivity improves measurement accuracy across different surface types, just regulate the emissivity of your 1022 according to the instruction（0. 1-1. 0）
- MULTIFUNCTION: 1022 features with maximum measure function; The LCD screen is back-light, it also has an auto-off function and a low battery indicator to extend the battery life so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14. 17 inches (36cm); Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE compliant; Class 2 laser, optical power 0. 5-0. 9mW