Emotiva Audio BasX A-150...
- Plenty of clean power - 75 watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms; both channels driven, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, < 0.1% THD
- Great sounding Class A/B output stage - ensures smooth detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging - without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout - promise years of reliable service.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts - allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Trigger input and output - let you configure your BASX A-150 to turn on and off with your other audio equipment.
Amplifier Technologies AT6007...
- AT6000 Signature Power Amplifiers from ATI
Amplifier Technologies AT527NC...
- Hypex Ncore Based Class D Amplifiers like never before !
Yamaha AVENTAGE 11-Channel...
- 200 W per Channel (8 ohms, 20Hz - 20Khz, 0.6% THD, 2-ch Driven) with noise resistant XLR balanced Connection
- Yamaha engineered toroidal transformer and custom high capacity block capacitors with three-stage Darlington power amp configuration
- Bi-Amping Channel selector. Bridge-tied load (BTL) support
- Rigid engineered chassis and heavy-duty bottom plate to minimize vibration
- Circuit-routed and designed with a symmetrical power amplifier
Marantz MM8077 Power Amplifier...
- THE POWERHOUSE FOR YOUR HOME THEATER, this 7-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER delivers immense power and detail at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms. Audiophiles get enough instant, pristine sound you expect from Marantz
- GET THE MOST DETAILED SOUND FROM TODAY'S HIGH-RESOLUTION AUDIO FORMATS. Each channel has a current feedback discrete power amp output stage and multiple high-current discrete power transistors to extract audio intricacies for music and movies
- All that power requires a DEDICATED COOLING TECHNIQUE to throw the excessive heat generated. Featuring massive dual extruded heat sinks in a tunnel arrangement, this amp DRAWS OUT ALL THE HEAT while the music is running, and it does so with ultra-quiet fan cooling
- For a thrilling home theater experience, pair it with the Marantz MM7705 or AV8801 pre-amp/processor, packed with the latest audio and video technologies - they are designed to complement each other and bring out the very best in any home audio system
- EASY INSTALLATION AND SETUP – Unbox the amp, power it on, plug the audio source you want to hear and start enjoying great music instantly. Choose between balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs, and configure each channel to your choice of input connector
Yamaha MX-A5000BL AVENTAGE...
- Current feedback power amp with a Three-stage Darlington circuit that has superior phase properties and is resistant to speaker impedance fluctuation.
- Consists of vibration control plates made of .13-Inch black steel, the same type of construction used on the previous flagship model Z11.
- Rated output power (1kHz, 1ch driven): 230 Watts(6 ohm, 0.9% THD), 190 Watts (8 ohm, 0.9% THD), rated output power (1kHz, 2ch driven): 170 watts (8 ohm, 0.9% THD), rated output power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven): 170 Watts (6 ohm, 0.06% THD), 150 Watts (8 ohm, 0.06% THD), dynamic power per channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 190 / 250 / 350 / 500 Watts
- The MX-A5000 uses balanced connections that are highly noise resistant -the same type generally used in pro audio equipment. Even the RCA unbalanced connection uses a ground sensing transmission method that achieves simple balanced transmission.
- As part of the no-compromise design of the MX-A5000, Yamaha created an advanced chassis with strong rigidity. Chassis stiffness is enhanced by an H-shaped cross frame that boosts mechanical strength.
Monolith Multi-Channel Power...
- Power: A true 200-watt experience. Unlike most amplifiers or receivers, the Monolith's 200 watts per channel rating is measured with all seven channels driven across the full power bandwidth of 20Hz to 20kHz into 8-ohm loads
- Additionally, there is NO current limiting and there is no protection circuitry in the amplifier circuit path. Even if the speakers' impedance drops to a low level, the Monolith is robust enough that the current is never limited.
- Dynamics: High resolution audio delivers the best in music and movie soundtracks. You deserve an amplifier capable of delivering clear and clean audio across a wide dynamic range!
- With a more than 120dB signal to noise ratio, the Monolith 5 can clearly and accurately articulate the quietest portions, the loudest portions, and everything in between.
- Class AB: More efficient than Class A, many high end, audiophile grade amplifiers utilize a Class AB design.
Outlaw Model 5000
- Differential-sensing RCA input circuit designed to reject input hum
- Independent power supply rectification for each of the 5 channels, to ensure excellent isolation.
- Two pairs of 150-watt Toshiba bi-polar output transistors per channel for fail-safe reliability.
- Separate output protection relays for each channel, designed to disengage the speaker from the amp in the unlikely case of a short, or excessive DC offset.
- A modular audio channel design to ensure each audio signal is isolated from the other channels, from input all the way to output.
OSD Audio 240W 5-Channel Home...
- SOUND QUALITY: Get a true audiophile surround sound experience with the XA5180. It is a high power 5-channel amplifier amp that provides 240 watts per channel at 8 ohms/120 watts RMS.
- BALANCE: Includes balanced (XLR) and unbalanced inputs (RCA) as well as custom gold and gun-metal plated connectors for superior signal transfer and ultimate sound control to hear every detail.
- POWER: The XA5180 has a high-output toroidal power supply for reliable and continuous power. The ample heat sinks to keep things cool while containing the perfect amount of clean power to your speakers.
- FEATURES: Combines the benefits of Class A/B for exceptionally warm and accurate music and movie soundtracks in a more efficient Class H design.
- HOME THEATER: Advanced circuitry, wide bandwidth, and extremely low distortion let you hear music and movie soundtracks with exceptional detail, accuracy and warmth to enjoy a custom home theater to its fullest.