Thermo-Tec 12001 High Heat...
- The coating will protect the wrap from abrasion and harmful liquid spills; extra resins and binders toughen the surface, extend the life of wrap by protecting it from friction and seal the pores to minimize the penetration of harmful liquids
- The coating also works excellent as a paint directly on metal surfaces
- Seals the pores to minimize the penetration of harmful liquids
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Helix Racing Products...
- A great way to extend the life and color of exhaust system components
- Formulated for components that require high temperature paint applications including fiberglass exhaust wraps and pipes
- Exclusive ceramic formula increases heat dispersion to maintain and protect paint finish
- Withstands intermittent temperatures up to 2,000 degrees F (1,093 degrees C)
- Oil and gas resistant
Majic Paints 8-9400-2 Diamond...
- Color: White
- IDEAL FOR DIY PROJECTS: Repurpose furniture, trim, cabinets, doors, or any project you have in in mind
- SUPERIOR COLOR-RETENTION: Levels to a beautiful smooth satin finish
- EASY-TO-APPLY: Sticks to any surface without sanding or priming
- ALL-PURPOSE USE: Perfect for wood, metal, brick, drywall, glass, steel, tile, vinyl, aluminum, most plastics, copper, and masonry
Krylon K01607000 High Heat...
- Maximum color and finish protection
- Withstands temperatures up to 1200Degree F intermittently; up to 600Degree F continuously
- Premium rust resistance
- Dries in 10 minutes or less
- For use on grills, BBQs, fire pits, wood-burning stoves and heating radiators
KBS Coatings 65423 Stainless...
- 1 Quart Can
- Stainless Steel NOTE: Must be used with KBS XTC Zinc Primer 191-65100 12oz Aerosol Can, 191-65400 1 Quart, 191-65500 1 Gallon.
- Package Dimensions: 16.8 " L x 15.9 " W x 5.4 " H
- Package Weight: 2.45 pounds
Stove Bright 6309 Metallic...
- Fast Drying Silicone High-heat Paint
- Can withstand temperatures to 1200°F
- Can be used on wood stoves, pipe, boilers, furnaces, radiators, ovens, engines
- 12 Ounce Can
- Metallic Black
POR-15 44104 Black High...
- Withstands Temperatures up to 1200 Fahrenheit – 648. 8 Celsius
- Resists Cracking, Chipping, and Peeling
- Weather, Salt, and Moisture Resistant
- Can be used on manifolds, headers, exhausts, and stacks
Rutland Products Rutland...
- 1200 Degree F, flat black brush-on paint will restore the beauty of your old stove or grill, or bring a great look to a new project
- Adheres to steel, cast iron, aluminum, brick, and most other metals
- Great for grills, stoves, smokers, stove pipes, or chimney caps
- No primer needed
- Flat black color
Rust-Oleum, Flat Black 248903...
- Gas and oil resistant. Ideal for automotive parts exposed to intermittent temperatures upto 2000°F including exhaust, manifolds headers and more
- Stops rust formula. Rust preventive formula resists oil, gas, grease and environmental elements including rust, salt, humidity and more
- Any-angle spray with comfort tip. Dries to touch in 30 minutes and covers upto 10sqft. For optimal performance allow product to fully cure according to instructions on label
- Durable, long-lasting finish, provides a protective finish that hels items last
- Any-angle spray technology allows the can to be sprayed in any direction, even up side down