Kenwood TS-480HX HF/50 MHz...
- 200W output (50MHz: 100W) DC 13.8V in the TS-480HX
- TX/RX 16-bit AF digital signal processing
- Continuous RX: 500kHz (VFO: 30kHz) to 60MHz
- TX covers all Amateur bands 1.8MHz to 50MHz
- Separate LCD control panel with speaker
TYT MD-9600 Dual Band Digital...
- FCC certification ID: POD-DMR3. NOTE: In order to meet the FCC policies, the frequency range of the MD-9600 radios we sell is locked in 150-160/450-460 MHz and disabled the VFO. But you can unlock the frequency range to 136-174/400-480 MHz and enable the VFO function after you received it if you need. ✔The Spread Frequency Software Download: https://bit.ly/2RN44WV
- The latest Software/Firmware Download: https://bit.ly/2RN44WV . The MD-9600 supports analog and digital modes so you can enjoy the best of both. Using Time-Division Multiple-Access (TDMA) digital technology. Compatible with MotoTRBO Tier II. Fully upgradable firmware (allows using MD-380/390/2017 CodePlug as a starter）
PRESIDENT Ronald 10 Meter...
- 50 + Watts PEP
- 7 Color Display
- Mic Gain
Kenwood Original TH-D74A...
- APRS compliance using packet communication to exchange real-time GPS position information and messages Compliant with digital/voice mode D-STAR digital amateur radio networks
- Built-in high performance GPS unit with Auto Clock Setting Wide-band and multi-mode reception 1.74” (240 x 180 pixel) Transflective color TFT display
- IF Filtering for improved SSB/CW/AM reception High performance DSP-based audio processing & voice recording Compliant with Bluetooth, microSD & Micro-USB standards
- External Decode function (PC Decode 12kHz IF Output, BW:15 kHz) Command / Control Protocol (ARFC, PC, Smartphone) Data Import / Export, (Digital Repeater List, Call sign, Memory Channel)
- Four TX Power selections (5/2/0.5/0.05 W) Weatherproof IP54/55 standards
Yaesu Original FT-450D...
- FM-USB-LSB-AM-CW, 100 Watts of Transmit output on 6-160M Amateur Radio.
- Receives 30Khz to 54Mhz continious including All Shortwave & AM broadcast.
- Built-In Automatic Antenna tuner, ctcss, 500 & 300 Hz CW Filters.
- Fast 400 MHz IF DSP (Digital Signal Processing) technology.
Kenwood Original TM-V71A...
- High RF Power Output (50W)
- 1,000 Multifunction Memory Channels
- Dual Receive on Same Band (VxV, UxU)
- EchoLink MEMORY (Automatic Dialer)
- EchoLink Sysop Mode For Node Terminal Operation
Yaesu FT-857D Amateur Radio...
- Utilizing an up-conversion architecture for HF with a first IF of 68.33 MHz, the FT-857 features a double-conversion superheterodyne system (triple conversion on FM), with the 2nd IF at 10.7 MHz. Extensive bandpass filtering in the front end, along with careful device selection and gain distribution, yield a receiver system ready for the strong-signal challenges of today’s crowded bands!
- Providing transmitter coverage of the HF, 50 MHz, 144 MHz, and 430 MHz Amateur bands, the FT-857 also includes receive coverage on 100 kHz to 56 MHz, 76 to 108 MHz, 118-164 MHz, and 420-470 MHz. Enjoy the excitement of public safety monitoring, along with weather broadcasts, AM and FM broadcasts, aviation communications, as well as the action on the Ham bands!
- The FT-857 provides up to 200 “Main” memory channels, each of which may be named with an Alpha-Numeric label of up to eight characters. These 200 Memories may be separated into as many as 10 Memory Groups of 20 Memories each. For added convenience, you also get a “Quick Memory” and a “Home Channel” on each band, plus ten pairs of band-limit memories, to let you restrict operation to a sub-band, if you like.
- For superior interference rejection and transmitter “talk power,” the FT-857’s optional DSP circuitry enhances both sides of the communications circuit. The FT-857’s DSP Unit features a 24-bit high-tech D/A chip for signal processing. Included are Bandpass Filter, Auto-Notch, and Noise Reduction filters, along with a Microphone Equalizer.
- Ease of operation of the FT-857 is enhanced by the large-diameter (1.7”) Main Tuning Dial, similar in size to the tuning knob of many base station rigs. Selectable tuning steps of 2 kHz/4 kHz per revolution allow easy navigation around your favorite bands, while important keys and switches are strategically placed around the front panel for quick access.
ICOM 2300H 05 144MHz Amateur...
- 144Mhz amateur Radio
- Stable 65W of output
- Similar user interface retained from the ic-2200h
- Proven durability -- tested to the latest mil-std-810 g specifications
- 207 alpha-numeric memory channels
BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd...
- Upgrades from our Previous Generation UV-5R: Twice the Output Power (8 watts up from 4 watts output), New Hardened Durable Radio Shell, 30% Larger Battery, V-85 High Gain Antenna (Twice the Antenna Performance), USA Support + In-depth User Guide Included
- High / Med / Low Power Settings (8W, 4W, 1W); Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx); Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow) Selectable
- The BF-F8HP was designed in the USA and because not everyone is a radio-expert we really wanted to focus on providing an easier user experience! That starts with the new in-depth manual that guides you through the capabilities and customization of the BF-F8HP. On top of that the BF-F8HP also includes exclusive concierge customer help and warranty support. This concierge service is only available on select BaoFeng models such as the BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, and UV-5X3.
- A PC03 FTDI Programming Cable is Recommended for Easier PC Programming
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized USA BaoFeng Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.