Quantum Audio Component...
- Variable subwoofer output control, main/ DVD input selector
- Brand of Quantum
- Manufactured in China
ART EQ355 Dual Channel 31-Band...
- Constant Q circuitry 20mm center detent sliders Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB Balanced XLR and 1/4" Unbalanced RCA input and output connections Adjustable high-pass and low-pass filters Variable input level controls Signal clip level indicators Ground lift switch Internal power supply Selectable line voltage switch Rugged, all-steel chassis 2U rackspace required
dbx 231s Dual Channel 31-Band...
- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of 6 or 12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- 12 dB input gain range
- 4-Segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
KLARK TEKNIK Graphic Equalizer...
- Enhanced proportional-q equalization provides both smooth contouring EQ and high-q notches
- Swept high-pass and low-pass filters per channel with illuminated LED rings
- Two overlapping high-precision swept notch filters per channel with illuminated LED rings
- Channel bypass and graphic EQ range selection switches
- Long-throw 45 mm oil-damped faders with dust covers for increased accuracy and reliability
- The SoundGraph6102 features the high quality 2-Channel 31-Band equalizer with LED illuminated faders, making the SoundGraph6102 a welcome addition to any touring rack or for home studio.
- 12-digit LED output metering & input gain control allows easy adjust levels.
- High-quality components like the ultra low noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance & the balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4 inches TRS & XLR connectors.
- Outstanding reliability is guaranteed with the high-quality LED illuminated faders, detent potentiometers and illuminated switches. The DJ Tech SoundGraph6102 puts all your music's best attributes in the spotlight.
- Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band...
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output. Dual channel (31 bands per channel). Variable stage low and high cut filters.
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers). 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range. Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB).
- Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Channels: 2 (stereo). Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Bands: 31 per channel.
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB. Input Impedance: 50k ohms. Output Impedance: 600 ohms. Maximum Output Level: +21dBLevel Control: +/- 10 dB. Signal to Noise: >93 dB. Distortion: 0.005%.
EMB Professional Sound System...
- Gain / attenuation value can be chosen as + /-6dB or + /-l5dB. Input gain control is a block of step 41 rotary potentiometers. With EQ selection key. you can EQ bypass. 40Hz low-frequency cut filter on the live performances of non- Often used. Ill with the latest type of noise reduction circuit, the improvement of SNR 20 db. 8uilt-in limiter, threshold adjustment range from 0 to +24 dB. 4 only LEO display output level: 10, 0, +10 and +18 dB. Electronic balanced / unbalanced input. Output Bitmap for the servo balanced / unbalanced. Generality speaking. the signal flow equalizer is the weakest link.
- Technical parameters: Bandwidth: 20Hz-20kHz. +0. 5d8/-1Db Dynamic range: 109dB 115dB / SNR: 90dB 97dB / Total harmonic distortion + noise: <0. 005% / Crosstalk between channels: <-80dB, 20Hz-20kHz /
- Enter Interface: 1 / 4 inch TRS. XLR sockets (two feet for the hot working side, female), and terminal strips / Type: Electric balanced / unbalanced, RF filtered / Impedance: balance is 40kQ. non-equilibrium for the 20 koi Maximum Input level: > +21 dB, balanced or unbalanced / CMRR: > 40dB, typically> 55dB, 1kHz
- Export interface: 1/4 inch TRS. XL sockets (two feet for the hot working side, Female), and terminal strips/ type: Impedance balanced/ unbalanced, RF filtered/ Impedance: balance is 200 Ω, 100 Ω unbalanced maximum Input level: > +21 dB. Balanced/ unbalanced loads or more loads 2K Ω car: 18dBu, balanced/ unbalanced (connected 600 Ω load)
EMB - Eqb75 - Dual 10 Band...
- Ten Bands of graphic EQ per Channel
- Multi-colored spectrum analyzer display shows the output of the system
- LEDs in all sliders, Two Line inputs and dual tape monitor loops
- Tuner | CD | TAPE | DVD inputs!
- Power supply MAX:20W
Behringer MiniFBQ FBQ800...
- Ultra-compact 9.5" graphic equalizer for studio and stage applications
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as Audio Analyzer
- Additional Low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e. g. floor rumble
- Accurate 6-segment LED input/output meters and Level control for precise level indication
- High-quality illuminated faders, potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability