Green-Power America GPG3500iE...
- Carb Approved For all 50 States
- Features a recoil/ electric start (Battery included) 4 cycle/ ohc 192cc/ 5. 5HP engine that offers a 13-hour runtime at a 70-percent load
- Provides a Pure Sine Wave Output (THD Wave: <3%) and Runs Ultra-Quiet at 60 dB(A)
- Includes 4-Gallon Tank, 12V/8. 3A DC Outlet, (2)120V (1)RV 120V/30-AMP AC Outlets, 3in1 Digital Indicator, 4-Inch Never Flat Wheels, and Hour Meter
- Provides 3500 starting watts and 3000 running watts
Generac 6954 GP8000E 8,000...
- Generic OHV 420cc engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Single touch electric start for hassle free start-up
- Low-oil level shutdown, covered outlets and hour meter
- Hardened 1-1/4" Steel tube cradle for added durability and strength and fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
- 2 years limited
Ford 11,050W Dual Fuel...
- 11, 050W Peak/ 9, 000W Rated (Gasoline) & 10, 050W Peak/8, 100W Rated (LPG)
- The powerful 457cc, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a Heavy-Duty Powder Coated Steel Frame
- A Large 6. 6 Gallon High Capacity Fuel Tank gives you up to 10 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Dual Fuel Capability lets you choose between Gasoline or LPG fuel sources for running your generator
- Switch & Go Technology allows for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
Honda EU7000iAT1 7000 Watt...
- 7,000-watt generator can power countless devices and appliances
- Use at home, in RVs, at outdoor events, or while camping
- Electronic Fuel Injection technology makes the generator run for longer and function smoothly
- Ultra quiet operation
- Fuel-efficient: a full tank lasts up to 18 hours
Pulsar 5,250W Dual Fuel...
- 5,250W peak 4,250W rated (GAS)/ 4,750W peak 3,850W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 224cc, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a durable Powder Coated Steel Frame
- 4 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 12 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Switch & Go Technology allow for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- (2) 120V AC Outlets, (1) 30Amp RV Port, & (1) 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet provide you with ample space for powering a variety of appliances, tools, and devices
Generac 7117 Gp2200I W 50St...
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200. Rated 120 VAC Amperage-14.1
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances while the 1.2 gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts you on low-oil, overload and power
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)
Champion 3400-Watt Dual Fuel...
- Dual Fuel – Operate your 3400-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus the unit holds 0.6-quarts of oil (recommended 10W-30) and has a low oil shut-off sensor
- Ultra-Quiet Operation – 59 dBA is perfect for RVs, tailgating, your next project or backup power for your home, featuring 3400 starting watts and 3100 running watts with up to 7.5 hours run time on gasoline
- Clean Power for Sensitive Electronics – RV Ready with a 120V 30A RV, plus two 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD) and 12V DC outlet with dual USB adapter
- Champion Support – Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Convenient Electric Start with 3-Position Ignition Switch – Battery included, plus Quick Touch Panel allows you to access all your controls in one spot.Noise Level :59 dBA at 23 feet. Frequency 60 Hz
Westinghouse WGen7500 Portable...
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5-20R 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play: Comes with a Remote Start Key Fob, 12V Battery Charger, Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User's Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve with Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter. Noise Level-72 dBA
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service Network
- 7500 Running Watts and 9500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 11 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge