Amprobe GSD600 Gas Leak...
- Detects leaking gas in closed piping systems
- Flexible stainless steel probe provides access to hard-to-reach areas
- Audible buzzer and a display panel with light-emitting diodes (LEDs) indicate presence and concentration of detected gas
- Automatic calibration at start-up helps ensure accuracy
- Semiconductor sensor detects methane and propane .Response time: less than 10 seconds Warm up time: less than 60 seconds
UEi Test Instruments CD100A...
- Easy one hand operation
- Simple adjustable TiCo rate
- Long 18 inch gooseneck
- Tip light in sensor cover illuminates the area of the leak, sensor provides accurate detection
MASTECH MS6310 Combustible Gas...
- Operating environment and condition: 600V CAT.V, pollution grade: U. Elevation < 2000 m
- Environment temperature and humidity: 0~40‹C, <80% RH (do not use meter when temperature <10‹C).
- Temperature coefficient: 0.1L Accuracy/‹C(<18‹C or >28‹C).
Propane/Natural Gas Detector,...
- SAFETY - Help reduce your worries that the stove gas has been left on accidentally. This alarm will sound an 85dB alarm with flashing LED when it detects combustible gases including kitchen methane / natural gas or camping propane before it reaches an high level. Feel more assured that your family is safe.
- SCIENTIFIC - This alarm precisely measures and displays concentration of combustible gas as an easy-to-read percentage from 0% to 20% of LEL. View the concentration of combustible gas on the LED screen before it reaches its explosive concentration level. Audible alarm sounds when gas level reaches 5% of Lower Explosive Limit (LEL).
- ECONOMICAL & GREEN - Powered by a USB cable, you can plug this detector anywhere, whether at home or in the RV with a USB smartphone charger. This alarm uses ~110 mA of current and <0.55 watts of electricity and has a small energy footprint. This alarm can also help alert if someone has left on the stove, reducing your gas bill.
- DURABLE - Shelled in double-sided ABS, this product is anti-mildew, anti-pest, and anti-corrosive. Wipes clean easily. Use in the kitchen or in your camper.
- ORIGINAL DESIGN & LIFETIME USA SUPPORT - We have worked with the supplier that holds this product's design rights so we are sure this item is tried and tested. We have Midwest-based chemist on staff to answer any questions you have. Also included will be a 20+ page eBook on Gas and Air Quality Hazards that will be bundled with this alarm.
Kidde AC Plug-in Carbon...
- Protects you and your family from two deadly threats: Carbon monoxide and explosive gas.
- Sounder alarm – The KN-COEG-3 offers a loud 85-decibel pulsing alarm that will sound to alert you to a potential problem.
- Digital display - Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing.
- Peak level memory - Recalls the highest CO concentration detected
- Test/reset button - Tests unit’s electronic circuitry operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm
- Voice Alarm –Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire ” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery - Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note : The date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manual.
- Voice Announcements - Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “HUSH MODE ACTIVATED” and “HUSH MODE CANCELLED” voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed. Temperature Range: 40˚F (4. 4˚C) to 100˚F (37. 8˚C). Voltage (volts): 4. 5
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-In AC/DC...
- Peak level button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Test button functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm
- LED operation – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
- Note: This CO alarm is not battery operated. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
Google S3000BWES Nest Protect...
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector that speaks up in a friendly voice to give you an early warning when there’s smoke or CO in your home
- Split Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast burning and smoldering ﬁres and tells you where the danger is
- Get phone alerts so you know something’s wrong even when you’re away from home
- CO detector looks out for carbon monoxide and tells you where it’s located
- With App Silence, you can silence the smoke alarm with your phone in the Nest app when there’s only a little smoke