TPI Corporation 198TMC Fan...
- TPI Fan Forced Heater: durable fan heater for cold weather can be used as an air circulator, heater or drier. The fan forced heater is ideal for area heating, radiant heat distribution, spot heating or freeze protection.
- Portable Heater: the electric heating device comes with adjustable settings to get the desired warmth and comfort. The easy-to-carry and light weight heating equipment is travel friendly and user friendly. This Winter care heating accessory is for commercial and industrial use
- Practical Winter Accessory: ideal to warm small spaces like garages, workshops, warehouses, laundry rooms, bedroom. Space heater with easy DIY installation flexibility. Delivers fast startup and low noise performance. Weighs 1 pound
- Unique Design: fan heater has a robust construction. The heating equipment is shockproof, corrosion resistant and scratch proof and features grilled structure with a long-lasting finish. The white color heating device is of compact size. The corded electric power source features 1500/900/600W, 120V
- Care Instruction: low maintenance heating device. Wait for the heater to cool before cleaning. Wipe with damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemical based cleaners. Remove loose dust with feather duster
Dimplex DGWH4031G Garage and...
- Garage/workshop fan-forced heater with 4000-watt stainless-steel element
- 13,640 BTUs; automatic temperature control from 45 to 77 degrees F
- Fan delay uses residual heat for economical performance; auto safety shut off
- Attaches to wall/ceiling with included mounting bracket; heater swivels to direct heat
- Measures 11 by 7-2/7 by 9 inches. Heating Element- Fan is propeller type, accurately balanced and correctly pitched. 240V
Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt...
- Heavy Duty 240V Single Phase 3000/6000W Commercial Electric Heater
- Hardwired; Power cord not included in the unit. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -14.5". Overall Width - Side to Side: -13". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -14.5".
- UL/CUL Listed Wall or Ceiling Mounted Heater; Bracket Included
- Adjustable Thermostat with HIGH and LOW Setting. A dynamically 8 inch fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through your area
- 5 Adjustable Louvers for to Direct Airflow
Cadet RCP502S 5,000-Watt...
- 5000-watt premium utility heater at 240 volts provides warmth for large hard to heat areas like garages and workshops
- Note: Included 6 foot cord requires a NEMA #6-30 (polarized) 30 amp receptacle for operation. Please check your receptacle and/or with your electrician before purchase
- Includes bracket for wall mount or floor stand use
- Rugged USA made 20-gauge steel construction, with a baked-on powder coated paint finish for long-lasting wear
- Built-in fan-only switch provides comfortable air only circulation for summer months
Mr. Heater MH60QFAV 60,000 BTU...
- QBT Technology - 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- 60,000 BTU Propane Forced-air Heater"
- Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU Output (Runs Up To 14 hrs on 20 lb. tank (low setting))
- Heats Up To 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- Continuous ignition
KING KBP2406-3MP KBP...
- Made in the USA
- Quality components
- Suitable for commercial applications
- Built-in thermostat
- Degrees on the label for precise temperature control
Heatstar By Enerco F125444...
- Heats up to 500-600 sq. ft. (2-1/2 car garage)
- CSA Certified
- Thermostatic control no power needed
- Mounting Height Range - 7feet - 9feet
KING KB2410-1-B2-ECO KB ECO2S...
- Smart ECO2S Energy-Saving Design
- 2-Stage Heating: Automatically Uses Lowest Wattage Needed
- Summer Fan Only & Timer Modes
- Built-In Fan Delay To Dissipate Heat
- Remote Control & Universal Wall/Ceiling Bracket Included
Fahrenheat FUH54 UNIT HEATERS,...
- Ideal for garages, workshops, basements or outside buildings
- Rugged, heavy-duty industrial type heater. Built-in single pole thermostat adjusts from 45º to 135º fahrenheit
- Built-in ceiling mount bracket for easyvertical or horizontal mounting
- Adjustable louvers to direct heat to desired area
- A high level cutout automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates the heater when temperature returns to normal
Modine HD45AS0111Natural Gas...
- Quiet operation
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use
- Low profile design and neutral color
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe