Strongway Totally Enclosed...
- Excellent for exhausting stale air and ensuring circulation in an office building, barn, warehouse, garage or other enclosed work area
- 120V, 1/4 HP for plenty of power
- Mounted shutters install on inside of wall to eliminate need for external framing and shutters
- Aerodynamic aluminum blades for efficiency and durability
- Permanently lubricated direct drive enclosed motor for quiet operation
J&D Manufacturing VES161C ES...
- Variable Speed Fan requires separate variable speed control to adjust fan speed
- Comes totally assembled out of the box
- Models with cord have 3-prong plug and are pre-wired for 115 Volts. No electrician required!
- Balanced 3 bladed aluminum prop with a zinc plated steel hub
- Chrome guard allows for easy cleaning and meets OSHA 1910.212(a)(5) requirements to mount at any height on inlet side of fan
TPI Corporation CE14-DS Direct...
- Shutter mounted 3-speed exhaust fan for use in exterior ventilation
- 2 amp, 120 volt, single phase, 1/8 horsepower, permanently lubricated, totally closed ball bearing motor with permanent split capacitor
- Self-closing shutters protect the fan from rain when not in operation
- Three aluminum paddle blades attached to a steel hub and spider assembly for durability
- Junction box included for direct wiring to wall switch
VES 24" Exhaust Shutter Fan,...
- APPLICATIONS: This shutter/exhaust fan can help replace your ac unit by cooling your garage, attic, greenhouse shop or chicken coop.
- INSTALLATION: Can easily be added to a window opening or opening in the wall. The opening size is 1/2 inch larger than the stated size (for example, a 12" fan requires a 12.5" by 12.5" opening). Additional sizes are available via a different listing in our store. See asin B07ML4CTM5.
- COOLING: This VES industrial grade shutter fan cools air while removing hot, stuffy, and stale air.
- RUST PROOF ALUMINUM SHUTTERS: This shutter fan is made with corrosion resistant aluminum shutters and blades. This provides longevity to the fan and will prevent rust from forming.
- Completely assembled: No electrician is required when the fan is plugged into an approved electrical outlet
Powerful Industrial Exhaust...
- INDUSTRIAL EXHAUST FAN: This MaxxAir 18" Industrial Exhaust Fan is a powerful fan that can be used in garages, barns, greenhouses, and a variety of other locations. It features 18” fan blades with overall unit dimensions of 13” x 21” x 21”. Rough-in opening is 20.75” x 20.75”
- THERMALLY PROTECTED FAN: The fan has 2 OSHA-compliant features including a safety grille and a fully enclosed, thermally protected, PSC energy efficient motor.
- EXHAUST FAN WITH SHUTTER: The exterior shutters close tightly to prevent a draft when not in operation and open automatically when powered on. It helps remove unwanted odors, contaminants, excess moisture or heat.
- HEAVU DUTY EXHAUST FAN: The housing is made of galvanized steel which prevents rust and has pre-drilled holes for easy mounting. Rolled flange edges offer handling protection during installation.
- EXHAUST FAN WARRANTY: This heavy duty exhaust fan has 1 year limited warranty. The shutters open and close automatically. Fans do not come with electrical plugs. Requires wiring to your building's electrical system.
- FAN COMBO: HVI-Certified fan, 100-Watt incandescent light, and 1500-Watt heater function independently or together to provide comfort to your bathroom
- DECORATIVE: White polymeric grilles blend into ceiling and complement virtually any decor
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install and/or replace existing product for DIY'ers with the included 4” duct connector and 24” adjustable hanger bar system for fast and flexible installation to fit all types of construction
- COMPACT: Fits 2" x 6" ceiling construction and works in bathrooms up to 90 sq. ft.
- EASY TO USE: Multi-function wall switches sold separately to allow you to make the choice that fits your lifestyle. 20-amp circuit required for use
Fantech 2SHE0721 Axial Wall...
- All ventilators are UL 705 Standards listed
- Heavy duty guards have gray polyester coating to resist corrosion
- OSHA compliant guards
- Totally enclosed motors
- Speed controllable
- VERSATILE FAN: Ventilation fan helps eliminate humidity, tobacco smoke, and cooking odors to keep your house smelling fresh
- EFFICIENT: Operates on 180 CFM and has a 7.5 Sone rating that is powerful enough for rooms (including bathroom) up to 170 sq. ft.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install and/or replace existing product with adjustable housings to fit walls from 4.5" to 9.5" thick or 5.25" to 10" thick
- DECORATIVE: Paintable polymeric grilles allow you to ensure the fan is cohesive with your existing decor. Humidity sensing and motion sensing features are not present
- FEATURES: Built-in damper minimizes backdrafts for energy efficiency and specially designed polymeric fan blade for optimal performance
Cool Attic CX24DDWT Direct...
- WHOLE HOUSE FAN: The cool attic 24 in. direct drive 2-speed whole house fan is designed for houses with 1, 800 sq. ft. attics. It offers an efficient way to reduce cooling costs, while keeping your whole house more comfortable. It features a powder coated finish for weather resistance. Rough opening- 26 inch x 28 inch. Outside shutter dimensions- 27-3/4 inch x 29-3/4 inch
- ATTIC FAN: It works by pulling fresh air in from the outside and expelling the warm air up into the attic and pushing it out through your attic exhaust vents. Save on energy costs, remove stale, unhealthy air, and improve your home's atmosphere. What's not to love?
- MADE IN AMERICA: No cut corners, no cheap parts, no worry installation. Made in the heartland of Texas, we've been assembling fans since 1948 with legendary customer service. Don't save a dollar and gain a headache, go with quality you can trust.
- QUIET ENGINEERING: Re-engineered bracing system creates a more stable motor mount, is stronger than tube-style bracing, and virtually eliminates vibration. No more helicopter in your hallway, these units are quieter with less vibration than the units of yesteryear. Easy to install with an immediate return on investment.
- POWERFUL WHOLE HOUSE FAN : The most important part of the whole fan system is the motor, and we don't dissapoint. Our powerful motors will cycle the air in your home in no time, leaving you refreshed and cool.
iLiving - 20" Wall Mounted...
- CUT COOLING COSTS: Reduce expensive cooling bills at home. Ready to install, our Wall Mounted automatic shutter vent fan is designed to help remove excess heat and moisture, prevent mold and allergens to keep your living space cooler and more comfortable year-round.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Perfect cooling and ventilation solution for any space at your home - including the attic, garage, shed, and more. Corrosion-resistant, the fully enclosed motor is thermally protected and permanently lubricated for easy maintenance.
- VARIABLE SPEED: Customize your comfort. iLiving Exhaust Fan has adjustable speed functionality when combined with the iLIVING ILG8SFSC speed controller (sold separately).
- WEATHER RESISTANT SHUTTERS: Constructed from durable, high-grade aluminum, these shutters can withstand moisture and heat longer than other competitors’ products adding to the fan’s longevity and preventing corrosive rust from forming.
- POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT: Small but mighty, you’ll enjoy the power and efficiency of iLiving’s Shutter Exhaust Fan. The 20-inch runs on standard 120 volts at 1/4 HP, 2.59 amps with 1075 rotations per minute, cooling and ventilating an area of 3368 cubic feet per minute!