ELEGOO Mega 2560 Project The...
- The MEGA2560 complete starter kit with more than 200pcs components, premium quality and 100% Compatible with Arduino IDE
- Free pdf tutorial in the cd (more than 35 lessons)
- Lcd1602 module and gy-521 sensor module with pin header ( no need to solder by yourself)
- Nice package with clear listing and surprise including a nice small box to keep the widget such as LED, IC, buttons, diodes, etc.
- We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details
Robotic Kit for Kids Aged 6 7...
- 🏎️ 237 PIECES: This remote control toy building kit will unleash your child’s creativity. This build your own robot kit, provides kids with confidence in their achievement. Contains 237 construction pieces and a remote control. Comes with a bundle of fun! ALL REQUIRED BATTERIES INCLUDED.
- ⚔️ 4 MODELS TO MAKE: This build your own robot kit user manual has easy to follow instructions and diagrams of how to make the 4 robots / machines which include a Knight, Tank, Racing Car and Spider. Kids love playing with this robotic building set for hours on end (no soldering required). One of the best robot kits for kids.
- 🕷️ PLAY & DEVELOP: Each build your own toy model takes from between 35 minutes to around 2 hours to build, so this will keep even the cleverest Children occupied and focussed. After gaining experience kids can then try to build their own machines with this robot making kit.
- 🎮 CONTROL YOUR ROBOT: After assembling each robotic model, their creation will come to life via the included remote control. All parts are made from safe, non-toxic materials: Certified for the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA) and HR4040. ThinkGizmos buildable robotic toys make the perfect gift idea.
- 🔋 ALL BATTERIES INCLUDED: Everything needed to enjoy this toy is provided. This remote control robotic building kit for kids has awesome educational value, improving patience, concentration and cognitive skills. Improves kid’s minds while they are having fun, makes this one of the best robotic gifts you can give any child.
Elenco 130-in-1 Electronic...
- A classic electronics trainer with 130 experiments
- Learn basic principles of electronics and electricity, physics and magnetism
- Projects include: AM broadcast station, Electronic Organ, LED strobe light, Timer, Logic Circuits and much, much more
- Includes easy-to-read, lab style, illustrated manual
- Brought to you by Elenco Electronics, the same company the brings you Snap Circuits
4M Tin Can Robot - DIY Science...
- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up. Works well and long with Polaroid Batteries.
Sphero Orbotix 1B01RW1 Ollie...
- Ollie is an app-controlled robot built for speed, tricks, and fun.
- Drive up to 14 MPH, crash, jump, spin, and drift. Ollie’s durable shell can handle almost anything.
- Ollie includes 2 blue Nubby Tires And 2 Prime Hubs for all terrain driving.
- Instantly connects via Bluetooth SMART, with a range of 100 feet.
Wonder Workshop Dash –...
- CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
- LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
- COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
- GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB. Connectivity-Bluetooth Smart 4 / LE
- SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over 20, 000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
littleBits Gizmos & Gadgets...
- Turn screen time into hands-on learning as your kids create inventions and control them from their smart device
- Build science, engineering, art and math skills as kids problem-solve and invent
- Kids can reuse Bits in unlimited ways to create new, imaginative inventions
- Includes accessories, instructions and materials for 16 inventions right out of the box
- Compatible with most iOS and Android devices. Smart phone or tablet not included
Elenco Snap Circuits Jr....
- With this building toy, young engineers can assemble over 100 different electronic circuit projects with just 30+ electronic parts.
- Kids can construct working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, an Adjustable-Volume siren and much more!
- This stem kit comes with a clear, easy to understand illustrated instruction manual
- No tools needed! All parts Just click together and support a vigorous STEM/ steam educational curriculum.
- Learn by doing. Designed for young engineers 8+.
- Hours of STEM electronics fun: build amazing gadgets and games with lights, sounds, and Sensors using the modular system and microprocessor; customize your electronic builds in 3-D with snap-together boards
- 48 pieces, amazing value: microprocessor, speaker, battery pack, light sensor, tricolor LED array, tilt switch, variable resistor, 2 push buttons, 6 modular boards, 31 Jumper wires in 4 lengths, and 48-page manual; requires 3 x 1.5V AAA (LR03) batteries, not included
- 48-Page illustrated manual packed with science: using the scientific method to make your way through the 50 step-by-step projects, learn about electricity, Electric currents, Electric circuits, conductance, microprocessors, rom, ram, sound frequency, RGB color, and more
- 50 fun circuit builds—unlimited projects: first 10 builds teach the basics of electronics, then advance in complexity; create a doorbell and a motion-sensing alarm for you room, make electronic dice and a pong game, use a Pencil to draw music you can hear, create a magic message wand, and more
- Perfect for budding computer Scientists ages 8+: kids can gain confidence as they build on their own or you can bond as a family as you create the projects together
LEGO Boost Creative Toolbox...
- Who doesn't love robots? Introduce kids to the creative world of coding with the best educational STEM toys to foster their curiosities. Building, learning, and programming robots has never been more fun!
- Includes 847 LEGO pieces that kids can build and rebuild into 5 cool multifunctional models. The best and most popular robotics toys for 7-12 year old boys and girls who love to tinker and learn about science. Use the latest tech like color, distance and tilt sensors.
- Construct and code Vernie the Robot to dance, rock out on the Guitar4000, foster Frankie the Cat, interact with the Autobuilder, or explore a new discovery with the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4). The IQ-boosting activities are endless!
- Award-winning toy and the perfect gift for kids and teenagers. Instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO BOOST app. Download in the Amazon Appstore: amazon.com/dp/B075LL7KGB. Requires 6x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included).
- Vernie the Robot stands over 10" (27cm) tall, Guitar4000 over 1” (5cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide, Frankie the Cat over 6” (17cm) tall, AutoBuilder over 10” (27cm) high, M.T.R.4 over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.