Supkiir Alphabet Number...
- ♥ SAFE&NON-TOXIC MARTERIAL: BPA free and environmental-friendly. These puzzles are made of sturdy and smooth wooden materials which have smooth edges and suitable size that great for little hands to handle and play. Easy to pick and sit well in their spot.
- ♥ START TO LOVE LEARNING: This puzzles are well designed and planned that provide two options. Great colors for young kids to practice motor skills while learning ABC's and 123's. Assisting kids in basic foundational skills and to prepare for kindergarten.
- ♥ 1/2 ALPHABET PUZZLE: The alphabet puzzle can teach kids the ABCs and colors. Corresponding colors in the actual puzzle so the children can match in shape and color while putting this puzzle together. And it does not have too many pictures that help kids concentrate in finding the right slots for the right letters.
- ♥ 1/2 NUMBER PUZZLE: The number puzzle made it easy to teach toddlers how to count. numbers are painted with solid colors and that there are picture clues in each slot for the toddler to identify. They can also put numbers out to add and subtract with the them.
- ♥ SUPER FUN FOR KIDS: It is packaged with a exquisite box. Perfect gift for any occasion like birthday, children’s day, Christmas, and etc. Great learning toy for toddler. This one has small parts which have choking hazard, please under adults’ supervision when kids under 3 months.
- ✅ IMPROVED DESIGN 💖 Together with our valued Customers we improved the Puzzle Design to better meet the needs of the Kids! 💖LOVE TO PLAY💖 Your daughter and son will love to play with this puzzle game. Puzzles for Toddlers 2 – 4 years, they are entertained for hours and will do it over and over again.
- ✅ MAKES A GREAT GIFT: The alphabet puzzle is a perfect spell learning gift for your kids. You will love this puzzle and so do you children. They will love you for this educational montessori toys for toddlers 2 to 3 year olds. ✅ SPECIAL OFFER! 💖 Want to save extra? Buy 2 Puzzle get 10% off; Buy 3 Puzzle get 12% off; Buy 5 Puzzle get 15% off
- ✅ GREAT LEARNING TOOL: Best ABC developmental puzzle is a great way to learn each letter of the alphabet and the colors. Within a couple of weeks Kids can recognize the letters and colors. They have lot of fun playing with the spelling game. You can teach and combine it with the alphabet song, use it in companion with an alphabet book or with letter cards.
- ✅ GOOD QUALITY! The baby puzzles is very well made. The shape of the letters are perfect for little hands to grab. The pieces are easy to take out and put them back together. Learning fine motor skills is easy with this sensory toys. It is a great sturdy product durable to withstand a rough treatment. It is made out of solid wood with vibrant bright color letters. All edges are rounded so that they are safe for toddlers without sharp edges or splinters.
- ✅ SAFE! Wooden name Puzzle is certified according to ASTM F963 and EN71 1/2/3. Gives you certainty that the parts are big enough for little children, Puzzle has a reduced flammability, and evaporation of chemicals from colors is within USA/EU regulation. Order today and you are protected by our NO RISK, hassle free - MONEY BACK Guarantee - and a world class customer service!
Wooden Puzzles for Toddlers,...
- 【Aitey Wooden Puzzles Include】: 26 English alphabet puzzles, 20 numbers puzzles, and 11 shape puzzles , presented in an attractive box.
- 【Interesting Educational Tools】：Great learning toys that challenge young minds. In addition to teaching and preparing them early in life, these Alphabet and Number Puzzles also help children to develop fine motor skills, creativity, imagination, curiosity and discovery skills.
- 【High-quality Construction】：Bright colors and Solid Wood Pieces. Made with safe, non-toxic materials. Great for ages 2 - 6 years old kids. All puzzle pieces are easy to grasp.
- 【Early Education is Important】: Learning the alphabet and numbers are the first things toddlers learn. There is furnished with a colorful picture under each piece that shows the matching information to help children develop number or shape recognition and pre-reading skills.
- 【Great Gift Idea】: Looking for toddler toys playset birthday present that kids love? This 3-pack wood puzzle set is the perfect choice. It is even packaged in a beautiful gift box! Give your children a surprise. Click Add to Cart Today!!
The Learning Journey: Match...
- BUILD ON EARLY READING SKILLS – The Match It! Spelling collection of puzzles teach a range of early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation and spelling. By putting the cards together to form a word, the child gains important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
- ENCOURAGE CONFIDENCE IN LITERACY – The puzzles contain both three- and four-letter words. Learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
- INTRODUCE KEY PROBLEM-SOLVING SKILLS – These puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
- IMPROVE MOTOR SKILLS: Thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
- INCREASE ATTENTION SPAN & FOCUS – Working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, teaching them the importance of focusing on the task to completion.
VTech Touch & Teach Word Book...
- This educational toy book for toddlers features 12 incredibly detailed and touch sensitive pages that help teach children over 100 words is six categories
- Great Pre-K toy for early education; four modes of play including: what's that word, letter fun, music time and find it
- Pages react to your toddlers touch with sounds, music, and words; early learning center teaches fine motor skills along with words, and ABCs
- Cody and cora, the Tech Smart Cubs, guide your child through interactive play; Expand your child's vocab with the introduction of ABCs and new words
- The baby book toy is designed for kids 18 months to 4 years; 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
LeapFrog Scribble and Write
- Trace the lights to learn how to write
- New writing accuracy feedback and easy-grip stylus
- Now teaches A-Z and 1-10, ages 3+ years
- Product and packaging may vary
- Batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use
VTech Touch and Learn Activity...
- The Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe is an interactive desk and includes five activity pages to explore that are filled with engaging content
- Extend the fun with expansion packs (each sold separately) that include a wide curriculum; LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes
- Transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with storage space for art supplies to encourage play and discovery; stool included
- For more ways to play, pretend to make a call on the toy telephone or listen to fun tunes on the music player; progress button reports on child's progress. Fabric care instructions: clean with a damp cloth
- Features 100+ vocabulary words, 20+ activities and 20+ songs and melodies; requires 4 AA batteries (not included); intended for ages 2 years and up
ThinkFun Gravity Maze Marble...
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles
- Develops critical skills – Playing your way through the challenges builds spatial reasoning and planning skills, and is partly an engineering and building toy that provides a great stealth learning experience for young players
- What you get – Gravity Maze is a combination logic game, marble run, and STEM toy that's one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 8 and up It contains 60 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, 9 towers, 1 target piece, and 3 marbles
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away
- Comes with multi-level challenges - Gravity Maze comes with 60 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them
Melissa & Doug See &...
- Sturdy wooden case: For easy storage and portability, this learning toy comes with a sturdy wooden case, which is compact and easy to carry
- Develops multiple skills: This set develops sight reading vocabulary, spelling, and fine motor skills; it’s an easy and exciting toy that multiple children can play with at once, helping them develop important social skills
- Gift for kids 4 to 6: This puzzle set makes an exceptional gift for kids ages 4 to 6; Add the Melissa & Doug Wooden Number Puzzle with storage box to round out the hands on play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen free fun
- The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that nbc news called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
- 100 percent happiness guarantee: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts; if your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right; our phone number is on every product
LeapFrog Fridge Phonics...
- Play with 26 interactive alphabet tiles! Sing along to fun learning songs and explore the world of A to Z with colorful letter tiles that talk, sing and teach about the alphabet.
- Includes Magnetic Tile Reader, and 26 Interactive Magnetic Tiles. Skills learned include phonics, the alphabet, fine motor skills, and vocabulary.
- Celebrate A to Z with fun learning songs, including the "Alphabet Song" and "Wheels on the Bus. " Kids can learn the alphabet by placing individual magnetic letter tiles on the bus window.
- Build vocabulary by pressing any letter twice to hear Tad use it in a word and a sentence. Place any letter on the bus and press it once to hear Tad say the letter’s name and sound.
- Fridge Phonics reinforces alphabet knowledge, including letter names and sounds, which is an important first step in learning to read. Playing with the letter tiles, which are designed for easy manipulation by little hands, also helps strengthen fine motor and coordination skills.