Behringer OD300 2-Mode...
- Runs on 9V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply (not included, best with Polaroid 9V Batteries)
- Take off with overdrive, distortion or a combination of both effects in one powerful pedal
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Dedicated Level, Tone, Drive and Mode controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
JOYO JF-03 Crunch Distortion...
- Crunch Distortion pedal features the British classic rock distortion.
- It has great response and sustain, and the controls make precision fine-tuning a breeze.
- Aluminum alloy casing with stoving varnish finish, simple design and interface, quality components, sensitive knobs.
- True bypass design minimizes tone loss.
- Simple design and aluminum alloy casing.
Xotic SL Drive Stomp Box...
- Weight: 0.57 lbs. (260g)
- True Bypass Switching
- Power Consumption: 9VDC/5mA
TC Electronic Dark Matter...
- Gain, level, bass and Treble controls - total control of your distortion sounds
- True bypass - Zero loss of tone
- Voicing switch - for an awesome shift in bass response
Pro Co RAT2 Distortion Pedal
- Used as a primary distortion, it excels at arena rock rhythm tones and soaring leads
- Nails that sweet spot where a tube amp goes from sparkly clean to warm overdrive
- Use the RAT 2 as a boost for solos and get the extra kick you need
Electro-Harmonix Soul Food...
- Transparent overdrive
- Boosted power rails for extended headroom and definition
- Super responsive
- Compact, rugged design
- Selectable true bypass or buffered bypass modes
Ibanez TS9B 9 Series Bass...
- Level, Gain, Treble, Bass, Mix Controls
- Input impedance 500K ohms
- Output impedance 10K ohms
- Maximum Output Level 0 dBm
- Maximum Gain + 30 dB
MXR M75 Super Badass...
- Highly responsive full spectrum distortion
- Bass, Mid & Treble controls
- 100% Analog
- True bypass
BOSS Distortion Guitar Pedal,...
- Tone, leveland distortion knobs on face
- Super-tough construction
- Lets your true guitar tone shine
Maxon Reissue Series OD808...
- A favorite overdrive pedal among many popular artists, such as Adam D of Killswitch Engage, Nick Hipa from As I Lay Dying, Metal Mike from Halford and the list goes on
- Offers the smooth, natural overdrive of a full-up tube amplifier in a compact pedal
- Incredibly dynamic, the Maxon OD808 pedal responds precisely to playing nuances and allows your instrument's natural tone to shine through
- Identical to the original circuit and featuring the JRC4558 IC chip
- Most imitated and most lauded overdrive circuit of all time