Neoteck Aluminum Digital Angle...
- 【Digital Angle Finder Protractor】 with High Accuracy, Delicate Design and Modern Appearance, An Interior Designer Should Have One!
- 【High Accuracy】 Angle Range is 0-225°, Measuring precision: ±0.5°, Increase/Decrease Angle: 0.1°
- 【Data Hold】If You Want to Use Data Holding Function, You Need to Press the HOLD Button in Red rather than Twist the Knob. (The Knob is Just for Loosening and Tightening. It Can't Hold the Angle Firm Completely!)
- 【Backlit LCD Display】 Come with Backlit LED Display Which Makes it Possible to Read the Data Clearly, Even under a Low Light Circumstance
- 【With Horizontal and Vertical Bubble Level】 It Also Can Be Used Like a Spirit Level, Helping You to Check and Calibrate (NOTE: It is NOT a Digital Level. Will Not Display a Number on LCD, Just Only Assist You to Judge If It Is Horizontal / Vertical or Not)
Skil 12'' Compact & Portable...
- High-accuracy blue vials – the vials are easy to see, highly accurate, and show both vertical and horizontal levels.
- Read from any perspective – the digital LCD screen is backlit for easy reading from any perspective, and the screen conveniently auto-adjusts the orientation depending on how you hold it.
- Easy to use leveler – up and down arrow indicators give you real-time leveling guidance, and an optional audible tone lets you know when you hit 0⁰, 45⁰, or 90⁰.
- One-handed convenience – a magnetic edge makes it easy to use with just one hand.
- Dual measuring – see centimeters on one side and inches on the other.
Digi-Pas DWL280PRO Waterproof...
- WATERPRROF IP67 CERTIFIED - SHOCK & FREEZE PROOFS; RUGGED design for professional use; Operate in all weathers, from cold winter to hot summer; wide operating temp range -4°F to 140°F
- PRECISION & EASY RE-CALIBRATION by user back to factory setting with no special fixture; RESOLUTION: ±0.05° (0° & 90°), ±0.2° other angles, switchable display between (°), slope (%), mm/M, inch/FT
- BRIGHTEST LED DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY with magnetic base to securely attach to metallic surfaces with a V-Grove to nicely align on pipe
- SMART TECHNOLOGIES: to improve accuracy with BRIGHT LED displays in degrees, In/Ft, mm/M, % slope; Auto invert display when gauge is upside down . BUZZER SOUNDS at 0 degree or any set angle
- RUGGED DESIGN with thick rubberized end caps to wistand strong impact of maximum protection.
Floureon Axis Level Box...
- Dual axis Angle sensor Meter DXL360 Digital Protractor Inclinometer Level Box
DigiPas DWL80E Pocket Size...
- DUAL FUNCTIONS - tilt/angle gauge to set and also check relative angles between two surfaces using Alternate Zero function
- EASY RE-CALIBRATION by user back to factory setting with no special fixture required (patented); RESOLUTION: ±0.1° (0° & 90°), ±0.2° for 1° to 89°, switchable display between degrees (°) or slope (%)
- STRONG MAGNETIC BASE: securely attach to fences, saw blade & base, and other metallic surfaces
- SMART TECHNOLOGY SENSOR; improve accuracy with precise displays in degrees, In/Ft, mm/M, % slope
- Measurement Range 0° ~ +/- 90° x 4 (360°)
Calculated Industries 7434...
- DUAL FUNCTIONALITY -- this tool can be used as both a bevel gauge and a digital level for carpentry. As a bevel gauge, it measures angles for woodworking. The AccuMASTER is compact, allowing it to fit into tight spots so you can get measurements you need to Perfect your project. It can also be used in welding, fabrication and even automotive tire alignment
- EXACT & EASY TO READ -- the AccuMASTER' s bright backlit Stay glow(tm) display will never leave you in the dark and features large numbers, making it easy to read. No more eye-balling important measurements — this handy tool gives exact numbers so you can make the most precise of cuts with confidence. Its improved MEMS sensor increases battery life so it’s always ready for use, No matter how long it’s been in the tool drawer.
- STRONG MAGNETIC BASE -- with its powerful magnetic base, this digital protractor can easily and firmly attach to miter saw, band saw, and table saw blades. You can also use it on fences, tables, and any other metallic surface. Thanks to its strong magnet, you no longer have to worry about holding the tool in place while taking measurements.
- CERTIFIED IP54 RATING -- this woodworking tool is IP54 dust and water-resistant so it can be used in any professional woodshop, garage, or backyard shed. This measuring accessory is just what you need to go from a novice woodworker to a master carpenter. No matter your experience level, this tool will help you complete any project.
- PROTECTIVE POUCH -- with your order, you’ll receive the AccuMASTER digital level with AAA batteries as well as a protective Pouch with a belt loop. Now you can keep your inclinometer and angle device within reach at all times, no matter where you are. It’s especially useful for completing work on a ladder, roof, or other precarious positions. TWO-YEAR WARRANTY
General Tools TS02 ToolSmart...
- The ToolSmart Digital Angle Finder accurately determines the angle of any corner, easily determine the angle of any corner up to 225 degrees
- This digital protractor tool is especially useful for crown moulding and flooring applications to make sure you get perfect cuts every time
- Easily send inside and outside angle measurements to your smartphone with one click and quickly figure out compound angles with the ToolSmart App
- Using the ToolSmart App, you can also quickly and easily determine the materials and tools you will need to complete your project
- This next generation miter finder and angle measurement tool also incorporates a 10.5 in. ruler and horizontal & vertical bubble levels
Swanson Tool Co SVT200 9 Inch...
- Precision-milled, anodized aluminum billet frame
- Swanson's exclusive new Bright view technology allows more light to enter the vial and reflect into the viewing area, illuminating the vial for better visibility
- V-grooved rare earth magnets for savage grip strength
- Backlit, self-righting digital display adjusts to provide accurate measurements from different orientations
- 3 display modes: degrees, percent of grade, and pitch