INSIZE 1311-12 Dial Caliper,...
- Shockproof dial indicator
- Made of stainless steel
- Graduation . 001"
Fowler 72-030-006 6" / 150 mm...
- 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision
- Dual reading face shows inch readings in black and metric readings in red
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurement
- Includes fitted case
Mitutoyo 505-675-56 Dial...
- Dial for measuring vernier scale for ease of reading
- Hardened stainless steel construction for protection of caliper components
- Four-way measurement capability for outside dimension (OD), inside dimension (ID), depth, and step measurements
- Titanium nitride (TiN) coating on beam surfaces for resistance to wear
- Inch system of measurement for high-precision readings
iGaging 6" Fractional &...
- Dual Scales: Inch and Fractional Displays
- 4-Way Measuring Readout - Accuracy: +/- 0.001" per 6 inches
Starrett 1202F-6 Dial Caliper,...
- Dial graduations of 0.01” and 1/64”, with one revolution equivalent to 0.100”
- Thumb-operated fine adjustment roll allows for one-hand use
- Lock screw holds the sliding jaw in position, to ensure a consistent measurement
- Rack teeth point down to keep foreign matter from clogging the gear, to help prevent measurement error
- Hardened stainless steel bar, measuring surfaces, rack, gears, and depth rod for accuracy and long life
Oshlun MTDCF-06 6-Inch...
- Professional Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- 6-Inch Capacity Fractional Dial Caliper with Plastic Storage Case
- Resolution: 0.010-Inch | 1/64-Inch
- Accuracy: +/- 0.001-Inch
- Ranger per Revolution: 1-Inch
Brown & Sharpe 599-579-5 Dial...
- Precise dial graduations of 0.001", with one revolution equivalent to 0.100"
- Hardened stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and long life
- 1.25" diameter rotating dial has a lock screw to hold the sliding jaw in position, to help ensure consistent measuring
- Covered rack keeps foreign matter from clogging the gear, to help prevent measurement error
- Linear accuracy meets DIN 862 standards
Fowler Full Warranty Stainless...
- Full 1 year warranty offered by Fowler High Precision, an American company
- Dial graduations of 0.001" with one revolution equivalent to 0.100"
- Hardened stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and long life, shockproof anti-backlash control with heavy-duty spring for accuracy
- Knurled lock screw holds the sliding jaw in position to help ensure a consistent measurement
- Covered rack to prevent dirt and debris from clogging the gear, and to help prevent measurement errors
Anytime Tools Premium Dial...
- Super high precision gears. Double Shock Proof Design. Zero Parallel Tolerance. Smooth operation.
- Precision Dial 0.001" Graduation / 0.1" Per revolution. Range: 0-6".
- Measure External, Internal and depth
- Solid Hardened Stainless Steel
- Padded case included
Anytime Tools Dial Caliper 6"...
- Dial face reads in both inch (black) and metric (red).
- Hardened stainless steel throughout.
- Inside, outside, step and depth measurement.
- Raised sliding surface prevents wear and defacement of graduations.
- Covered, stainless steel rack.