Fluke 2042 Cable Locator Cable...
- The lead time is about 3 days. FedEx/DHL shipping time is about 5-7 days.
- If any questions, please contact us first.
Mastech Wire Tracker Test...
- Finds for open or shorts cable in the wall or earth.
- Tracks for cable in the wall or earth.
- Finds for fuse and safeguard.
- Finds for socket or junction box is envelop.
- Finds for open or shorts conduit under the floor.
Triplett Breaker Sniff-It...
- Designed for high accuracy results; Microprocessor-controlled to reduce false readings
- Fully automatic - no adjustments necessary
- 120/220 VAC transmitter (250 VAC max)
- Simple to use with audible and visual indication
- Does not require a battery and is powered by the outlet, the main unit is powered by a 9-volt battery (not included) for long life and reliability
Zircon 64057 Breaker ID Pro...
- Scan for easy identification and labeling of all breakers
- Finds breakers faster and more efficiently without trial-and-error work or accidental shutoffs
- Isolate circuits for repair or replacement, or work on specific circuits without interrupting others
- Blades allow easy access to most outlets, including industrial 230 and 240 volt
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment, no knobs or dials
Triplett Fox & Hound HotWire...
- Live circuit tracing kit for both 120VAC and 220VAC circuits (250VAC max)
- The versatile Fox HotWire can generate multiple tones (Pulse or Warble), provides a visual and audible continuity test, and integrates Triplett's own TrueTrace and TripLatch tests
- The Hound HotWire is a battery operated handheld lightweight Probe; containing both a thumbwheel sensitivity control and signal strength indicator LED
- Locate wires through drywall, plaster, wood, cement, etc.
- Locate buried wires up to 6" and trace wires up to 1000 feet in length
IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-534...
- QUICK AND EASY CIRCUIT IDENTIFICATION: The task of locating AC circuits is now made quick and easy thanks to IDEAL Electrical. No more guessing or trial and error when it comes to locating the correct circuit breaker supplying power to an AC outlet or lighting fixture. Positively identifies circuit breakers and fuses without service interruption.
- AUTOMATIC CIRCUIT IDENTIFIER: Proper wiring is crucial to ensure safety and performance of branch circuits. From a safety perspective, shock hazards and fires are mainly due to poor installation or failure of protective devices, such as GFCIs.
- RECEIVER AUTO POWER OFF: If the receiver is left on and not utilized for 10 minutes (no energized AC circuit or transmitter signals are detected), it will automatically shut down to conserve its battery life. Also features low battery detection so that you can ensure your Digital Circuit Breaker Finder is always charged and ready to use. If the battery voltage is below 7.3 volts, the receiver will beep three times and turn itself off.
- TRUSTED BRANCH CIRCUIT ANALYSIS AND TESTING TOOLS: IDEAL has a long history of providing the professional electrician with the tools and knowledge required to safely and efficiently verify and analyze Branch Circuits. So, whether you are; conducting routine measurements, testing installed devices or the integrity of a Branch Circuit, locating a breaker, or tracing wires, IDEAL has the tools for the job.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Digital Receiver & GFCI Circuit Tester. Non-contact voltage sensor from 80-300VAC automatically and quickly finds correct breaker. Transmitter works on 120VAC circuits. Tests GFCIs. Verifies wiring configuration.
Extech 40180 Tone Generator...
- Non-contact probe audibly identifies selected wire or cable
- Trace phone, computer network and coax cables
- Tone generator is terminated with RJ11 and RJ45 connectors plus alligator clips
- Selectable continuous or variable tone
- Continuity and ring/tip identification test
Extech CB10 Circuit Breaker...
- Simply plug the GFCI Transmitter into an outlet and trace for the correct breaker at the electrical box
- IR resolution - 43,200 (240x180) pixels - far exceeds RESNET standard; Measurement modes include 3 Spots, 3 Area Box, Isotherm, Auto Hot/Cold spots
- UL Listed and CE approved
- Tests GFCI circuits
- LED indication of 2 test conditions and 5 wiring faults
Klein Tools ET300 Circuit...
- This circuit breaker finder can find the corresponding circuit breaker of any 120V standard electrical outlet quickly, accurately, and automatically
- Flashing arrow indicator for easy identification
- Strong transmitter reaches distances up to 1000-feet
- 90 to 120V operation
- Microprocessor controlled for more reliable identification