FINEX 10" Cast Iron Skillet...
- COOKWARE DONE RIGHT An indispensable kitchen tool built for lifelong use; Ideal for searing, pan-frying, roasting, and more; Lid provides flavor seal for simmering, braising, and steaming
- WORKS ON ALL COOKTOPS At home on gas, electric, and induction ranges; Fit for the grill and open flame cooking; Oven safe; Made for everyday use
- SPEED COOL HANDLE Ergonomic and comfortable to hold; Stainless steel coiled spring stays cool longer and disperses heat quickly
- ULTRA-POLISHED Satin-smooth, easy release cooking surface; Free of chemical coatings; Pre-seasoned and ready for use right out of the box
- FUNCTIONAL ELEGANCE Thick base and walls for constant, even heating and heat retention; Patented octagonal "multi-pour" design for perfect pours and greater cooking control
Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron 3...
- 12” + 10.25” + 8” CAST IRON SKILLET BUNDLE. Lodge continues the tradition of quality American products with seasoned cast iron skillets and accessories. These high quality frying pans can hang tough in professional kitchens and campsites.
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- THE PERFECT TRIO. Lodge knows sometimes one pan is just not enough. That’s why they created the the perfect trio when they teamed up the 12” + 10.25” + 8” skillets. You can now cook sauces and entrees, or desserts and apps that perfectly compliment this bundle.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron pans in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
12.5" Premium Pre-Seasoned...
- DESIGN – Elysian Kitchen’s cast iron skillet measures 12.5 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches deep, with a long handle for added control while on the cooking surface, an assist handle for increased support while transitioning from the cook top to the oven or table, and 2 side spouts that make pouring a breeze
- FIGHTING IRON DEFICIENCY – It’s a scientific fact that cooking in cast iron cookware adds significant amounts of iron to your diet, and our skillets are made of 100% cast iron which effectively add iron content in your food due to their iron surface and help fight against iron deficiency
- SEASONING – Pre-seasoned in the factory with soy-based oil at very high temperatures making it ready to use. Good seasoning gives the cast iron skillet non-stick properties and ensures the food will be sticking to your ribs and not to your skillet making clean up a breeze. Just wipe away any large food particles with a damp cloth
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION – Rigorous product testing ensures that the product has superior heat retention on conventional cooking surfaces as well as campfires and barbeque grills. This guarantees food will be cooked evenly and will stay warm even after the skillet is removed from the cook top
- 3-YEARS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Every Elysian Kitchen product is backed by a 3-years, no-hassle guarantee to ensure your total satisfaction. Purchase risk free!
Backcountry Cast Iron...
- Cast iron has superior heat retention for even cooking, restaurant quality searing and comes pre-seasoned for teflon like non-stick cooking surface when used with a thin layer of oil. Ready to use out of the box!
- Use with confidence on all cooking surfaces: gas, electric, induction, oven, broiler, grill and even the fire pit.
- Your skillet can rust so keep it out of the dishwasher, do not soak and dry immediately after cleaning. Use warm water, scrape any stuck bits with a spoon, a little elbow grease with a rag and finish with a paper towel. Lightly polish with a stainless steel chainmail scrubber for a smooth patina.
- Proudly designed in the USA, pre-seasoned with our proprietary oil blend, cast from the finest virgin ore and built to last for generations to come.
- Compare to LODGE CAST IRON AMERICAN MADE SINCE 1896 and Utopia Kitchen. Support small business and save!
Le Creuset Enameled Cast...
- Heavyweight fry pan requires very little oil, making it an excellent choice for low-fat cooking
- Optimized for steady, even heat, Le Creusets improved enamel interior resists staining, dulling, and wear and tear
- Black enamel interior requires no additional seasoning, unlike other cast-iron cookware
- New large loop helper handle facilitates lifting the pan and provides a better grip even while wearing oven mitts
- Enameled cast-iron construction provides superior heat retention. Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup
GreaterGoods Cast Iron Skillet...
- SAFE SEASONING: Organic, cold pressed, flaxseed oil. NO low-quality oil or BLACK PAINT used in our seasoning.
- PREMIUM SURFACE: Milled smooth just like grandma's classic Griswold or Wagner frying non-stick pan.
- CAST IRON KIT: Add the cast iron oil, flax seed, chainmail scrubber, and handle cover for the full kit.
- BACKED BY REAL SUPPORT: The friendly team at our St. Louis headquarters is here to answer all your questions.
- PAY IT FORWARD: Your purchase helps Love146 fight human trafficking & care for survivors.
Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast...
- Ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques, Designed to heat evenly and steadily, holding heat so foods stay warm while serving
- Cast iron pan features a pre-seasoned cooking surface to help prevent sticking, and oversized handles for easy and secure lifting
- Can be used on gas, electric and even induction stovetops, as well as in the oven and broiler
- Cast iron skillet is ideal for both stovetop and oven use, and makes delicious seared steaks, baked cornbread, or tasty frittatas
- This product is protected by Calphalon's full lifetime warranty
Victoria Cast Iron Skillet...
- ✔️Better Performance. The 12 inch large cast iron pan has greater retention and distribution of heat. This seasoned frying pan can keep your food hot for 15 min or longer. Curved, bigger and longer handles for better grip.
- ✔️Lifetime Warranty. High Quality commercial iron casting for durability excellent heat retention. Made in Colombia using European cast iron machinery. Suitable for cooking in: induction, ceramic, campfire, grill, broiler and oven.
- ✔️Ready-to-use seasoning: 100% non-GMO flaxseed oil seasoned coating. Does not contain PTFE and Pfoas that can be harmful to your health. Flaxseed oil it's a vegetable oil, Perfect natural easy-release seasoning that gets even better with time.
- ✔️Healthy For You. Trace amounts of iron are naturally released when cooking with seasoned cast iron skillet, boosting the mineral in your diet.
- ✔️Versatile. The big frying pan can be used for serving, cooking, baking, grilling, and oven-to-table. Multi-use, you can make deep dish pizza, carrot Cake, baked asparagus, it's big enough to roast and sauté pork chops, chicken, searing steaks and more!
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron...
- Foundry seasoned, ready to use upon purchase
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills and campfires
- Oven safe
- Sauté, sear, fry, bake and stir fry to heart's content
- Made in the USA
Lodge 10 Inch Cast Iron Chef...
- Sloped sides with tear-drop handle
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills, campfires and oven safe
- Made in the USA