Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye...
- Advanced optics for professional imaging
- Quiet and fast autofocus and low light performance ,
- Built for professional performance
Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM...
- Lens not zoomable
- Minimum focus Distance is 0.8ft
- Focal Length -24 mm
- Diagonal angle of view: 84°
Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Medium...
- 85 millimetre standard lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras, Lens Type:Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) brings subject quickly into focus, Focal length: 85 millimetre, closest focusing distance: 2.8 feet
- Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
- Designed to produce beautiful background blur; weighs 15 ounces
- Measures 3 inches in diameter and 2.8 inches long; 1-year warranty. Refer User manual for troubleshooting steps.
Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Lens -...
- 40mm focal length, Lens not zoom able, 64mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- Minimum focus distance : 0.30m/11.81 inch, F2.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Stepper-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 52mm filters, Lens Construction: 15 elements in 12 groups
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 100mm 1:2.8
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6...
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture - 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II
- Lens Construction - 16 elements in 12 groups, including UD-glass and aspherical lenses
- Diagonal Angle of View - 74 20' - 7 50' (with APS-C image sensors)
- Focus Adjustment - Gear-driven
- Closest Focusing Distance - 1.48 ft./0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6...
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter,1:4.5 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. / 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous Move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens Construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera...
- 50mm focal length, Minimum focus distance : 0.45m/17.72 inch
- 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- 52mm filters