Sony External Flash with...
- Powerful flash lighting at guide number 60 (Gn60)
- Operates as On-Camera flash, radio wireless Commander or receiver
- Fast recycling time of 1.7 sec.2 or 0.6 sec.2 w/ optional FA-EBA1
- Continuous shooting up 220 emissions per set of batteries. Power Source: Four Aa-Size Alkaline Or Ni-Mh Batteries
- In the box: Connector protect cap; Mini-stand; Case; Bounce adaptor; Color filter (amber); Color filter (green); Carrying pouch
Neewer NW760 Remote TTL Flash...
- POWERFUL FLASH SPEEDLITE: Powerful Flash with High Guide No. 58£¨ISO 100£¬105mm); 1/200s-1/20000s flash speed present clear and vivid images; 8 variable flash output from 1/1-1/128 can meet your flashlight demands
- UPGRADED 6 FLASH MODE: TTL/M/MULTI/S1/S2/REMOTE,Suitable for versatile Photography Type: Portraits, action, nighttime, landscape, architecture, street, wedding etc; LED - Assistive preview focus design makes you adjust the LED lightness to preview focus leading to your photography as perfect as you want
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Suitable for Canon DLSR cameras with stardard hot shoe, such as Canon EOS 5DS, 5DSR, 5S Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 6D, 6D Mark II, 7D, 70D, 77D, 80D, Rebel T5, Rebel T5i, Rebel T6, Rebel T6i, Rebel T6s, Rebel SL1, Rebel SL2
- WIRELESS SYSTEM AND REMOTE MODE: Wireless sensor for triggering flash by slave mode and remote mode; Supports rear curtains Sync
- ROTATIONAL ANGLE: Vertical rotation angle: 0-90 degrees, horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees, fixed zoom, provide you with a rich flash perspective; Note: Battery for flash NOT Inlcuded
Olympus FL-900R High-Intensity...
- Guide Number 58 high-intensity flash
- High speed sequential shooting
- Dust and splash proof design
- Advanced wireless controls
- 100 LUX LED video light / focus assist lamp
Opteka Pro i-TTL Auto-Focus...
- MULTI POSITION - The Opteka IF-980 has an adjustable tilt head with six positions: -7 to 90°. The -7° downward tilt allows you to fully illuminate your subject when shooting close-up. You can also twist it to the left up to 90° and to the right up to 180°.
- MULTI ZOOM - The Opteka IF-980 covers a 24-180mm range (in 35mm full frame format) and extends to 18-180mm with the diffuser panel in place. In auto mode the zoom range is stepless, it does not set at 24mm, 35mm, etc, but matches the exact focal length of the zoom lens for optimal lighting.
- LOW LIGHT AUTO FOCUS - The Opteka IF-980 has an autofocus assist for low-light photography. Additionally the flash provides an independent AF assist. When a flash is mounted to the camera, the AF Assist option is enabled. The normal AF Assist light will not be used, instead the flashes autofocus assist system will take effect.
- i-TTL - The flash and ambient light are reflected by the subject through the camera lens and then metered by the camera's TTL metering system. The flash power is adjusted accordingly. A digital camera TTL flash system, often known as i-TTL, involves firing a pre-flash before the actual exposure.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Guide 85m / 278'@ ISO 100, Red Eye Reduction, Auto Focus Target Assist Illumination, On-Camera i-TTL, Wireless Capability, Slave Mode S1 and S2, Multi-Stroboscopic Flash Mode, Manual Flash Mode, Built-In Wide Angle Diffuser and Bounce, Up to 1500 Flash Cycles Per Charge (must use rechargeable batteries), Recycle Time 2.9s, 2.1" Backlit LCD, 7 to 90 Degree Tilt, 180 Degree Rotation, PC Sync Port, 1 Year Opteka Warranty.
Nikon SB-5000 AF Speedlight
- Radio Control Advanced Wireless Lighting
- Cooling System for 100 Consecutive Shots
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 113' at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
Panasonic LUMIX Hybrid Flash,...
- GN58 (ISO100)
- 180 degree swivel head for bounce lighting effects
- Built in LED light for video
- Wireless slave flash mode plus master control (4 ch. 3 groups)
- Charging in about 1.7 seconds
Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT
- Improved performance of continuous flash by approx. 1.1 to 1.5x for fast firing (up to 2.0x if used with optional Compact Battery Pack CP-E4N)
- Wireless flash shooting support is available for both radio and optical transmission, offering users greater functional range when using a flash
- Multiple flash system allows control of up to five groups of flashes;Approx. 100 to 700 flashes
- Power Source:Four AA size/LR6 alkaline or AA/HR6 Ni-MH batteries
Canon Speedlite 430EX III-RT...
- Compact body for space efficiency and style
- Zoom flash head covers a range of 24-105mm; maximum guide number 141ft./43m at ISO 100
- Convenient controls include a built-in Catch light Panel to help enhance the subject's facial expression, Dot-matrix LCD and Multi Dial that help provide smooth operation and use
- Recycling Time: Approx. 0.1 to 3.7 seconds (AA-size Alkaline Batteries)/0.1 to 2 seconds (AA-size Ni-MH batteries)
Nikon SB-700 AF Speedlight...
- Portable, Versatile Speedlight Unit
- Nikon's Precision i-TTL Flash Control
- Complete Flash Head Positioning Freedom
- Hot Shoe and Wireless Operation
- Wireless Flash Control