Rolex Oyster Perpetual GMT...
- Black Dial with Dot Hour Markers and Cyclops Lens Over Date
- Two-colour Black and Blue Cerachrom Insert Ceramic Bezel
- GMT Second Time Zone Feature, 48 Hour Power Reserve
- Self-winding Automatic Movement, COSC Superlative Chronometer Certified
- 40mm Case Diameter, Oystersteel (Stainless Steel) Case and Oyster Bracelet
TAG Heuer Men's 'Monaco' Swiss...
- Stainless steel case with a black leather strap. Fixed bezel. 'denim' blue dial with red hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim
- Date display at the 6 o'clock position. Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: two - 60 second and 30 minute. Automatic movement. Caliber 11 engine. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- Swiss-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 39mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
Junghans Max Bill Chronoscope...
- As one of the most extraordinary designers of the last century, the architect, painter, sculptor and product designer Max Bill left behind an extensive life’s work, including one of the most fascinating watch collections of recent decades.
- Polished stainless steel case (40 mm in diameter, 14.5 mm thick), Screw-in case-back, Matt silver-plated dial, Luminescent hands and dot hour markers
- Chronograph function features a sweep second hand, 30 minute counter at the 12 o'clock position and 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position, Date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Swiss automatic movement, Calibre J880.2, Power reserve of 48 hours, Convex hard plexiglass with enhanced scratch resistance coating, Water resistant to 3 ATM/30 meters/99 feet
- Black calfskin leather strap with stitching, Pin buckle, Fits up to an 8.5 inch wrist, Made in Germany
Tissot Men's T0794272705700...
- Stainless steel watch featuring textured dial and band, date window at 3 o'clock, and trio of chronograph subdials
- Swiss automatic movement with analog display
- anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, tachymeter on bezel, and orange contrasts
- Water-resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
Marathon GSAR Swiss Made...
- MIL-SPEC: Built to Government specifications for use by military personnel. NATO Stock Number 6645-21-558-0133 engraved on case back
- TRITIUM GAS TUBES: Self illuminating tritium gas tubes glow with no need to be charged by an external light source.
- SEARCH & RESCUE: Designed for Search And Rescue missions at sea, water resistant to 300 meters (1000 feet) underwater.
- AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT: 25 Jewel Swiss made ETA 2824-2 self winding mechanical movement. Submersibility: 30ATM
- SWISS MADE: Marathon watches are proudly made in La Chaux de Fonds, Switzerland since 1939.
Bulova Men's 45mm Special...
- Featured in black
- Chronograph watch
- Three hand Quartz movement
- 262 kHz frequency
- Super-luminous hands/markers
Hamilton Men's H64455533 Khaki...
- Stainless steel watch featuring round black dial with day/date display at 12 o'clock, sword-shape hands, and 24-hour time on inner dial
- 40 mm stainless steel case with anti-reflective sapphire dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Leather band with contrast stitching and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Orient Men's 2nd Gen. Bambino...
- Domed mineral crystal
- Japanese-automatic Movement
- Case Diameter: 40.5mm. Vibration - 21,600 vibrations/hour
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- Power Reserve-Approximately 40 hours