Alti-2 Altimaster III Galaxy...
- User-replaceable lens
- Large, bold numbers that are easy to read
- Sturdy hand mount
- Robust machined aluminum casing
- Engraved serial number
Liberty Mountain Sb-400...
- Country Of Origin : Japan
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 1 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 1 Inches
Casio Men's Pro Trek Stainless...
- Tough Solar power, Silicon band, Direction Bezel, Mineral Glass, Black IP, 200-meter water resistance, LED Backlight
- Low-temperature resistant (-10 degree celsius), Calibration Signals, Digital Compass, Altimeter, Barometer, Thermometer, World Time, Full auto-calendar
- Quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 55mm
- Water resistant 200m (660ft): in general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not diving
Anemometer ennoLogic eA980R -...
- THIS POCKET-SIZED MOBILE ANEMOMETER MEASURES A LOT MORE THAN JUST WIND SPEED: The ennoLogic anemometer eA980R registers wind speed, wind chill, air temperature, humidity, heat index, dew point, barometric pressure, and altitude. With all that it’s hard to believe that this little weather station is smaller than a cell phone and easily fits into your pocket. But it’s main purpose is to deliver accurate wind readings and it does so reliably between 0.4 mph and 65 mph.
- WANT TO TEST IF IT’S SAFE TO FLY YOUR DRONE? Press the power button, hold the anemometer into the wind and within seconds you know the wind speed. Use the Average function to get a more accurate reading in changing conditions, or the Max function to measure gusts. Whether you're flying RC planes, drones, wings, helicopters or quadcopters - this compact ultra-light tool can help you figure out how much headwind you're dealing with, which direction you should launch, or if it's too windy to fly.
- USEFUL FOR HVAC DIY WORK: Measure HVAC register flows in various rooms to help balance out your system. This anemometer does not measure cfm directly, but you can use its Average function and an online conversion tool to estimate cfm from the air speed and size of your register or grille. If your vents are the same size, you can simply use air speed as a comparative relative measurement to balance air flow of your A/C. Or check air speed before and after improvements you made.
- LIMITATIONS TO BE AWARE OF: TEMPERATURE RESPONSE WILL BE SLOW AT ZERO AIR FLOW (5 to 10 minutes) due to the location of the sensor inside the unit. ALTITUDE is PRESSURE ALTITUDE, based on barometric pressure. It requires calibration at a known altitude to get true altitude and changes without changing your position if barometric pressure changes. BATTERY is a LIR2032 LITHIUM BATTERY (included). Replace it with a new LIR2032 or recharge it with a suitable charger. Do NOT use CR2032 batteries.
- POWERFUL FEATURES IN A SUPER SMALL PACKAGE: 8 weather parameters. Multiple units: mph, m/s, ft/min, knots, km/h, °F, °C, %RH, inHg, mbar, hpa, ft, m. Beaufort Scale. Max, Min, Average, and Hold functions. Backlight. Auto power off with override option. Calibration function. Comes with carrying case, lanyard, LIR2032 battery and user manual. 10 YEAR WARRANTY.
Sun Company AltiLINQ -...
- EASILY MOUNTS TO DASHBOARD - Mount AltiLINQ to either the top OR front of your dash in your car, truck, or vehicle. Comes with two hook-and-loop attachments so you can easily mount in two different vehicles. Quickly detach AltiLINQ and take with you on the trail.
- ACCURATE READINGS - Adjustable dial lets you account for high or low-pressure systems so that you get the most accurate reading possible. Great for camping, backpacking, or hiking.
- BATTERY-FREE - This analog altimeter is battery-free and simply adjusts based on the surrounding barometric pressure. Small, handheld design allows the altimeter to easily fit in your pocket.
- EASY-TO-READ SCALE - Easily measure altitude up to 15,000 feet. Barometric pressure is measured in inches of Mercury (Hg). Use the weather trend indicator to predict incoming low or high-pressure weather systems.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED - Easy step-by-step instructions help you learn how to set and adjust your SUN altimeter.
Sun Company Altimeter 203 -...
- RUGGED ABS HOUSING - Durable, hand-held ABS plastic case keeps the Altimeter 203 gauge protected. Lanyard is included and helps keep the altimeter portable for any hiker, backpacker, or camper.
- ACCURATE READINGS - Adjustable dial lets you account for high or low pressure systems so that you get the most accurate reading possible. The perfect tactical pocket altimeter for hiking, camping, backpacking, or fishing.
- BATTERY-FREE - This analog altimeter is battery-free and simply adjusts based on the surrounding barometric pressure. More reliable than the more expensive digital watch alternatives. Pair your Altimeter 203 with a Sun Company compass and thermometer for a fully-analog weather/GPS loadout.
- EASY-TO-READ SCALE - Easily measure altitude up to 15,000 feet. Barometric pressure is measured in inches of Mercury (Hg). Keep it in your car, truck, jeep, or vehicle to keep track of altitude changes while driving.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED - Easy step-by-step instructions help you learn how to set and adjust your Sun Company altimeters/barometers.
Jolly Logic AltimeterOne.
- Sold directly by the manufacturer, Jolly Logic
- For flying things like model rockets, planes, quadcopters, kites, and falconry (not hiking)
- Tiny: 0.57 x 0.71 x 1.93″ (14.5 x 18 x 49mm)
- Weighs just 0.36 oz (9.9g)
- Recharges in any USB port
Digital Multifunction Sports...
- MULTIPLE MODES: The Pyle Sports Multifunction Digital Watch act as your own data center all within arm's reach. Provides you w/ various modes such as alarm, altimeter, barometer, compass, countdown timer, measuring, weather forecast and chronograph
- DUAL TIME FUNCTION: The smart sport fitness wrist tracker features dual time function which displays a 2nd time zone. Additional features include key tones, hourly chimes, 12/24hr selectable time format, power saving feature w/ low battery detection
- INTERNAL MEMORY: Features internal memory which provides 34 hour history data recall for altitude, temperature, sea level pressure and temp changes. You can also use the watch’s memory to record and view your lap times and track your progress
- BUILT-IN CALENDAR: Equipped w/ a built-in pre-programmed digital calendar and displays time, month, day, hour, minute, second and day of the week. Also shows max/min altitude, max/min temperature, accumulated altitude ascent/descent
- EL BACKLIGHT: The electroluminescent (EL) backlight display allows you to conveniently use the watch in low-light conditions or at night. Run, climb and enjoy the great outdoors any time of the day like never before. Perfect for fitness or travel use
SUUNTO Ambit3 Peak HR Monitor...
- Suunto Ambit3 peak delivers stable and accurate altitude and weather information with full navigation in a robust casting
- Includes built in altimeter, barometer, compass and GPS with 100 meter water resistance
- One of the most competitive battery hours in the market, 200 hours with 1 minute accuracy. Case material: Polyamide
- Connect Ambit3 peak to your smartphone for syncing your activities, customizing on the go and seeing calls and notifications on the watch
- Add Photos in movement and create a Suunto Movie with the highlights of your adventure to share with your friends
Garmin Foretrex 401 Waterproof...
- Features high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix for improved performance and reception in heavy tree cover or deep canyons
- Keeps track of routes, tracks and waypoints, and heart rate with add on heart rate monitor (sold separate). Uses standard AAA batteries. 2 required.
- Features trip computer, sunrise/sunset times, hunting/fishing information, electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- TracBack feature retraces user's path on the easy-to-read LCD display;Display resolution 100 x 64 pixels;Battery life Up to 17 hours in GPS mode;Track Log 10000. Display size : 1.42 x 0.91 inches
- Supports dual position readout so user can view current location in multiple formats. Audible tones. Hold the compass level when navigating to ensure maximum accuracy